Chapter 12

Kari

California

Kay🤍: Yeah, im in a rom. ion kmdw im a lil drnuk

Why the fuck is you in a room, where bruh?

                                                                4m ago

After waiting for her to text back I walked down the stairs to the bathroom skipping the line, opening the door to the bathroom not giving a fuck who was in there. Opening the door  I looking inside seeing 2 fat bitches eating eachother out on the floor.

"Y'all nasty as fuck, got a whole line out the door" I said before walking away leaving the bathroom door open. Walking down to the right I busted into the first door I seen looking to see who was in it. Seeing nobody I slammed the door walking to the next room.

Cuh where the fuck is this girl at with her drunk ass ion even know why she left to the bathroom by herself. Busting into every room I went to the last room on this side. Her dumbass better be in this room or i'm shooting this whole bitch up.

Twisting the door knob trying to open it but it was locked. What the fuck hell nah nobody locks the fucking door at a party unless you on some weird rapist shit. Pulling out a bobby pin I picked the lock trying to unlock the door. Finally unlocking it I open the door seeing a black ass nigga on top of somebody on the bed and he was getting his ass beat.

"Get off me weirdo"

When I heard that voice I pulled out my pistol shooting the nigga right in between his back making him fall on top of Kay. "Oh my god what the fuck" I heard her say getting up from under him.

Walking towards him I started pistol whipping him with my gun. "Fuck wrong with you trying to rape a fucking female especially this one over here" I said hitting the bottom of my gun onto the top of his eye making it close and turn black immediately.

"Shoot, your gonna kill him" I heard Kay say but I didn't give not one fuck

"Shooter I didn't know this was you she came in here trying to push up on me" he said lying right through his yellow ass teeth

"Ok now your fucking lying, kill his ass Shooter" Kay said calling someone on her phone

"Yeah we are in the last room hurry up"

Not even a few minutes later I felt Ju and Dee pulling me off this weird ass nigga while Tay was trying to get some hits in hisself. "Fuck wrong with trying to rape my fuckin' sis" I heard Tay as he pulled out his gun shooting the nigga right in his foot.

"Let's go y'all we can handle this nigga a different time, we got to many people watching right now" Ju said as we all walked out the room all of us staring at Kay as she was on the phone texting someone fast as hell while Zaiya walked beside her texting someone as well.

"Why would your dumbass walk to the bathroom by your self, Zaiya was right there" I said walking over to her getting in her personal space. 

"Because, ion know I really had to go, I wasn't thinking" She said looking up at me as I mugged the fuck out her short ass.

"Ion give damn if you had to go badly you always bring somebody with you"

"Yeah Kay I definitely would've came with you, you really scared me friend" Zaiya said

"Yeah i'm just too drunk to think"

"I'm finna take yo drunk ass home, let's go" I said starting to walk toward the house door.

"I drove here and Zaiya came with me" she said looking at me

"I got Zaiya" Dee said looking at me as I nodded my head