Alice

With everyone gone i could finally think about the fact I could have children. I've never really thought about having kids, but if Lennon wants them I will consider it. Right now Lennon is speaking with Edward, and I'm going through my closet trying to decide what clothes I'm going to give Emerson when I'm pulled into another vision of her and Jasper. At first it's of her asking Jasper to marry her and then of their wedding next weekend. The vision was so powerful that it about knocked me off my feet thankfully Lennon steadied me other wise I'd be on my ass. Lennon asked me what I saw and I told him about the vision and he started laughing. I looked at him confused and he said only his sister would ask if he wanted to get "HITCHED". After I thought about it I realized just how it sounded and I couldn't help but laugh too. I kissed Lennon and told him I need to start planning and proceeded to call around to dress shops and tux stores for everyone's clothes , and set up appointments for fittings. Their wedding will be so beautiful with colorsbos light pink and green. After I did all that I decided to take a break and talk to Lennon about the fact that we can have children. So I asked him to come to our room. Edward wasn't happy because I took his gaming buddy away, but this is important. I proceeded to ask him if wanted children and he responded with a very quick yes. Then I asked him how many he wanted and he told me ha always wanted a big family seeing as it was only him and Emerson growing up then he told me he wanted six boys and six girls. He wants twelve kids. After I thought about it I decided that it was perfect. I looked at Lennon and told him we should start trying for the twelve babies he wanted with a wink and started to kiss him. Thats all it took for clothes to start flying. You all can guess what happened next. Man I love this man.