𝟤𝟣 | 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤 𝖬𝖤, 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤 𝖬𝖤 𝖭𝖮𝖳

"Y'ALL SAW WHAT HAPPENED TO CRYSTAL?" Damarion starts

"Y'ALL SAW WHAT HAPPENED TO CRYSTAL?" Damarion starts. "Yeah, everybody been posting pray for her family." Mariah comments, looking at a similar Facebook post.

"Somebody said she was in the car with her baby daddy and they shot that bitch up." Kenneth comments. "That's exactly why I don't want you around that lil boy," Coriah tells Corinne, who was slightly zoned out, texting back and forth with Paris about Tadoe being shot when he was with his secret baby momma.

"Ain't nothing 'bout that boy little." She says, continuing to type her message. "What the hell you mean by that?" Lorenzo asks, making her lookup.

"What I mean by what?" Corinne asks. "I'm finna whoop yo ass," Sean mutters. "How you know if he little or- Awe...they gone kill y'all." Mariah shakes her head.

"It's not even like that." It was most definitely like that but they didn't need to know that.

"Then what's big, auntie?" Damarion asks, making her roll her eyes.

"His heart. Stink got a big heart. He real smart too. Big brain tingz. He tall so he bigger than me. His hands big. He bought me two tennis bracelets so he got some money, ya know. Big bag. Um...what else?" Corinne starts.

"Mhmm...so you wasn't talking bout his dick?" Kenneth asks. "I mean..." She starts before laughing at how they were looking at her. "I'm just playing. It's not even like that." Corinne lies thinking, "Well yeah, that's big too. I done choked on it a few times."

"Mhmm."

"Not y'all don't trust me." She says, ready to guilt-trip them. "We do trust you but we just don't want you to get hurt," Coriah tells her.

"Ain't nobody ever died from-" Corinne starts.

"You better not say what you was finna say." LJ shakes his head.

"That's Demon?" Damarion asks when her phone lights up. "You know it is. She answered that bitch fast as hell." Kenneth teases.

"Shut up." She says. "Come outside." He tells her. "I'm not at home." She answers. "I know. I'm outside the restaurant."

"Here I come." She mutters before hanging up. "I'll be right back." She says, standing up.

"Why?" Coriah asks. "I'm just finna go see what he want."She tells them. "He got your location?" Mariah asks.

"We got each other's." She says. Go be nosey." Kenneth hits his nephew.

She walks out of the restaurant, seeing his car outside.

"What happened?" She asks as soon as she gets in the car.

"They got T at a red light this morning. Then Mercedes got shot at coming out the nail shop and Cassie got grazed like thirty minutes ago leaving her momma house." He tells her.