The Thing You Fear

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Nerezza Black ┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"Give me love like her,Cuz lately I've been waking up alone"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Nerezza Black
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"Give me love like her,
Cuz lately I've been waking up alone"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Intriguing, isn't it? Would anyone like to venture a guess... as to what is inside?" Remus began, his hands clasped with his Wand behind his back.

I knew, of course, what it was.

Remus had taught me many things when it was just us two, no Hogwarts, no family. Just us living in the cottage. I'd learnt about Boggarts when we were reading a defence against the dark arts book, he had tones of them just lying around in the cabin due to his love for the subject.

"A boggart, Professor Lupin" I said confidently.

Having Remus as my teacher made me feel safe and comfortable which had obviously increased my confidence.

Remus tried not to smile to conceal his pride, he nodded firmly.

"Well done Miss. Lupin" he said, leaving out my other last name..."now, can anybody tell me what a boggart looks like?" He asked.

I also knew the answer to this question but Hermione was practically bursting to answer a question so I let her. She explained that nobody knew what a boggart looked like because they take the shape of the thing you fear the most.

Ron seemed to be confused with Hermione's presence but I had no idea what he was talking about.

"Luckily, a very simple charm exists to repel a boggart. Let's practice it now. Without wands, please, after me. Riddikulus!" Remus raised his voice loudly as the class repeated the spell.

"This class is ridiculous" Draco grunted.

I spun around angrily at Draco, my eyes must've flashed because he stumbled backwards fearfully.

Remus had gotten Neville to come to the front to deal with a Boggart himself, he always believed in hands on learning but that didn't make it any less scary.

I thought back to my abilities for a moment when someone raised their hand.

"Yes Mr. Thomas?"

"What's the difference between a Boggart's powers and a Kenesis Witch's?" Dean asked curiously.

I stood still watching as Remus's eyes flickered to me, he was checking to see if I was offended which I was slightly. Maybe Dean was just trying to hurt my feelings by comparing me to a boggart.