Strays, Info, and a Date

Akeno woke up.

Akeno: Mmmm Good morning handsome~

Gotta make it look good.

(Y/N): What the heck is going on here!? Who? Why-

She put her finger on my mouth to shut me up.

Akeno: Shhhhh relax~ Everything is fine. I promise you all your questions will be answered today, but not know and not by me. Now I believe we must get ready for school.

She got up revealing an extremely alluring nightwear. I turned and looked away and began getting dressed and getting ready as we both walked to school together. I could not sense Raynare near by though.

Ddraig: She went to the church to convince her compatriots to leave and return to the Grigori.

(Y/N): Good. That's good.

When we got to school the entire student body that was outside saw us and let's just say they exploded in shock at the sight of the two of us walking side by side. I heard one guy shout.

Idiot: NOOOOOO! First Hyoudo gets Rias now the new guy get Akeno!?! WHYYYYYYYYYYY!?!

What an idiot.

Akeno: Now someone will come to fetch you after class ok?

I didn't like how she used the word "fetch"

(Y/N): I-I understand.

Still gotta play my part as nervous and confused. Though she kissed my cheek which caught me off guard and sent the peanut gallery in a wild fury.

Ddraig: You better be glad your girlfriend is not here.

(Y/N): You're telling me.

Well classes went on like usual until the rumored prince of Kouh Academy, Kiba Yuuto, entered the classroom. The girls all freaked out. And I thought Aklay were loud.

Kiba: I apologize for interrupting, but I need Y/N
L/N to come with me.

The teacher excused me and I followed Kiba to a run down building behind the school

Kiba: This is the Old School Building. It's where Kouh got its start. No one uses it anymore except for storage so we got permission to use it for our club activities.

(Y/N): Club?

Kiba: Our cover as the Occult Research Club.

He said as he led me inside. Despite appearances it was well kept up on the inside. Not bad. He led me up stairs to the main room where Raynare met with the devils. I saw all the others there though I sensed another presence in the building. I'll investigate another time. In the room with me I spotted my fellow first year Koneko, the third year that slept in my bed Akeno, the leader of the group Rias who was seated behind her desk. Lastly there was Issei, who shot me a dirty look that tried its best to tell me to get lost. Pathetic. Though I'm glad to see my illusion is still holding out, however I won't be able to keep it up for too much longer soon I'll start feeling the strain on my mind and focus. I've got to move fast

Ddraig: Don't worry partner I'll be able to take some of the strain from you. You've got this partner.

Thank You partner.

Rias: Thank You Kiba. Now Y/N. I'm sure you have a lot you're curious about.

(Y/N): You presume correct.

She smirked at me. She thinks she's in control huh?

Rias: Them let me answer your questions.

To put simply she explained the basics of the supernatural and filled in a few of the holes that Ddraig couldn't fill. Not only is she a devil she is a "High-Class" Devil. Both in terms of Power and Noble birth. In my days with the empire I recall having to infiltrate a noble family for a political assassination. A sad story for another day.