Episode 13: Finale prt 1

(Just a heads up it's a finale for the show, not the book ;)!I started to freak out, if Hanbin can get eliminated who says I can't

I started to freak out, if Hanbin can get eliminated who says I can't. That night me and Sunoo found another letter and it only said this, "Yes it's either Heeseung or Jungwon, who am I?" Then I looked at Sunoo wide eyed saying, "How did they know we canceled it down to those two?" We looked at each other and shrugged, we gotta figure out this person in a matter of 2 days. I laid down and started to worry about what was gonna happen in a few days. He looked at me then said, "Calm down, everything is gonna be okay." I still kept freaking out, so he hopped off his bed and snuggled up in mine. I calmed down, he makes me feel safe I guess. We then fell asleep and woke up to Jay, K, Sunghoon, and Jake taking pictures. I told them that they're not funny and just got up and got ready which is what Sunoo did after. We had to figure out three dances this week, 1. The final I&credible, 2. Calling (Run To You, and 3. Into I-land with all 24 of us. At this point it's really narrowing down, I'm really gonna miss these guys. We all started to practice and I hung out with Sunghoon and K today, we all just kept dancing funny and then when it was lunch time I made sure to talk to almost everyone. Sunoo then went to our room, which then you hear Sunoo yelling at someone which made us all turn around and we saw Sunoo screaming at Jay? He was holding a letter and my jaw dropped but I didn't confront Jay but ripped Sunoo away from the whole argument for him to calm down. So it's Jay? I then looked at Sunoo and told him straight up, "It's not Jay." He then looked at me bewildered saying, "But I saw him with that letter, putting it on your bed, how is it NOT HIM?!?" I then told him without hesitation saying, "He would've told me already and he ships you and me together, I know that for a fact, so it isn't him." Sunoo then paused then nodded. Off camera we returned back and the boys and I had a dance battle. I'm really gonna miss them together like this.

(I'm sorry this one is short, I'm trying to make prt 2 very long so I hope you enjoy 🙂)