Princess

Lezzz gooo

Y/N's POV:

I look down at the bounty

I look down at the bounty. I was expecting a nobleman's son or something along those lines. Not her though.

Her purple eyes peer up at my visor. Almost as if she was searching for my eyes.

I shake my head. No time to get distracted. The job isn't done yet.

Y/N: Get up.

She doesn't respond. Instead her eyes seem to bore through my visor.

Y/N: Can you stand?

She nods before standing up. How long has she been here? No signs of malnutrition so they were feeding her. Maybe a prisoner of sorts.

Y/N: Lets go.

She studies my armor and helmet.

???: Your a Mandalorian?

Y/N: Yes.

Her voice was almost inaudible. Almost as if it was in disbelief. She looks at my arm and legs.

???: Your hurt.

Y/N: Move it.

She walks in front of me and we begin to exit the building. As we step out into the valley she takes notice of the carnage.

???: You killed them all?

Y/N: Had to be done.

???: They'll come back for you.

Y/N: There's more?

???: Yes. Their leader left recently on a supply run.

I nod my head. Sun's going to be setting soon, we'll have to make camp.

We walk for around an hour before we stop at a cave. I quickly clear it out.

Y/N: We'll camp here for the night.

I get a fire going before glancing at her.

Y/N: If you try to run you won't make it far.

???: Can you even run with your injuries?

Y/N: Doesn't matter.

I pull out a small first aid kit. I clean the wounds out before pouring alcohol on them.

???: Do you need help?

Y/N: No.

I wrap up my wounds. Hurts like a bitch but I'll be fine.

???: What's your name?

Y/N: Doesn't matter.

???: Why are you so mad?

Y/N: I'm not.

She just sighs and looks at her hands. She seems pretty petite all things considered. So why the hell does she have such a huge price on her head? Just what about her warrants so much death?