Ch-9 Didn't She Kill You

He gets out of the car and opens maya's door who falls on him. As he opens the door, she slowly opens her eyes and gets out of the car after unbuckling the belt.

Maya-- we reached. Oh I had a good sleep, I should consider sleeping In the car. I sleep better here.

Tae- I. Who had a concert. For 3 hours. Drove all the way. While you slept.

Maya- you drove for maya Lee, that's a accomplishment. Good job tae tae.

And she gets inside the house

Taehyung-*smirks*she has started calling me tae tae.

New day...
Taehyung is eating breakfast peaceful while Maya is watching something on the phone while eating.

Tae- what are you watching.

Maya- are you saying something??

Tae- TAKE OFF YOUR EARPODS.

Maya-what!?

Tae reaches out and removes the earpiece.

Maya-what?

Tae- what are you watching?? Marvel!?

Maya- no I also watch animated movies.

Tae- what!? Are you kid?

Maya--see my world revolves around marvel, harry potter, Disney, pixel and every amazing animated movie. And if you say anything to any of them, I'll kill you

Tae- what do you see in them ugly people.

Maya- I had my crush on this guy named Tom in a vampire animated movie.

Tae- you had a crush on an animated character!?

Maya--I even had a crush on the fox in zootopia, nick. I still have.

Tae- you are messed up.

Maya- that fox's personality mann. That's what I fell in love with.

Tae- I thought you had a crush on those marvel characters.

Maya- see, celebrity crushes and biases aren't changed they are collected.

Tae- what the...

Maya- aren't you going for your practice today. I can't endure your face any more

Tae - we get a day off after concert.

Maya- then I have to see this ugly face?

Tae- are you crazy, do you know, they call CGV because my face looks like a CG.

Maya-- maybe they were pitying you.

Tae- beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

Maya--either the beauty in your fans eyes lied or the beholder is blind.

Tae- you crazy woman.

Maya- you dipshit

Yeontan comes wagging his tail when the crazy Maya suddenly becomes soft and serves him food.

Taehyung- huh!?

...............................

In tae's car...
Cherylene- what is it? Why are you calling me. Call your WIFE?

TAE- like she ever will pick the call.

Cherylene- that means you wanted to call her. She is in a restaurant with your other BTS member.

Tae- what the. Bye. I need to go.

Tae- is she cheating on me, why don't I know that they are meeting.