Chapter 27

ignore mistakes if any....

inline comments are love....

..........................

next afternoon:

.........................

"zubi where is my scarf with the outfit?"

Zoya asked while coming down the stairs, calling for Zubiya, who had kept her clothes so that Zoya could get ready easily...

When Zubiya came out of the kitchen holding a glass of milkshake, speaking.

"it is with minahil, she went to get the matching cap with the scarf!" saying so, zubiya sat on the sofa with zoya's tayi ammi and sipped the drink... when abdullah came towards zoya after coming inside the house and spoke, keeping his hand on her head...

"meri jaan why are you not getting ready?"

"we are just going baba jani, and it still have time for them to come!"

Zoya spoke with a smile; Abdullah nodded, patting her head and asking Farman, who was sitting on the couch, "farman all the things are done?"

farman looked behind her uncle stating "yes chachu, all done, and hussain is on the terrace only looking at the last min preps!"

Abdullah took a breath of relief; everything was done...

soon minahil came back with esha and the girls walked to zoya's room who started to get ready as it was already 4 in the afternoon and fahad and his family would be coming by 7...

the girls helped zoya to get ready in her gray saree with full sleeves and full bosy blouse and then set the pallu... after that, esha started to do her makeup as zoya denied to go to any saloon for today...

they were making her ready while downstairs the elders were looking at all the things, from lighting and food to everything else....

...........................

while the mansoor house was in hustle and bustle, the khan house was not any less... the girls were going here and there getting ready while the boys packing and loading somethings in the car to take them to the mansoor house...

and Fahad, he has been getting ready in his room with his mother helping him.... Fahad came out of the closet and reached near the bed to see her mother taking out his cufflinks.

when he called Aisha "ammi see this button, it is irritating me"

Aisha came to Fahad and closed the button of his new white shirt, which he followed with a black pants...

Aisha, while closing the button, looked at her son, who was looking handsome as always...

she smiled, and closing the button, placed her hand on both his shoulders, which made him have a look at her...

Aisha held his hand with a smile and made him sit on the bed with her by his side...

"fahad, today you are going to bring your wife home, i know she is your wife since 7 years but today is the day she will be leaving her everything which she had all these years with her just to be with you the whole life, i also know my big boy is very responsible over everything but remember son, a girl left her home her everything just for her husband and it is her husband's duty to make her feel home and make her feel loved at every step she takes, don't ever let her down, okay?"

Fahad smiled and nodded, "and yes from today only i will be on my daughter-in-law's side so don't you dare tease her or else!"

saying so, Aisha held Fahad's ear, making him shout in pain, "owww ammi, it hurts man"

Aisha giggled at him and left his ear when Fahad spoke, holding Aisha's hands in his.

"i will never let her down ammi, she is my life, i can do anything to see her happy and peace on her face!"

Aisha nodded with a smile and then passed the cufflinks to Fahad, who wore it getting ready to go and take her... bride....

............................

nazish came to zoya's room to see if she was ready, and she got stunned as she saw her princess looking like a princess in the saree with her head covered with gray hijab cap and then the hijab over it falling on her shoulders... "MashALLAH" nazish's lips uttered, making the girls look at nazish... all the girls were ready as they took the turn to get ready while the others were helping zoya... zubiya looked at nazish and spoke "mumani she is not ready yet!" nazish looked at zubiya who picked the box from the take and then pulled out a single nose pin from the box which had small diamonds on it... taking that she sat in front zoya and made her wear it as it was for the non-piercing nose it was a bit difficult but then it fitted on zoya's nose making her look even more beautiful... nazish smiled and came towards zoya standing beside her nazish spoke "MashALLAH my baby is looking so beautiful, ALLAH keep you safe my love!" saying so, nzish pressed her lips on zoya's head, making her smile with tears revolving in her brown orbs...

but before anything could happen minahil spoke, looking from the balcony... "fahad bhai has come to take his bride." nazish looked at zoya for one more time and with a smile left the room with the other girls except minahil and zubiya who stayed with zoya...

...........................how was it?

next zoya will be gone to her home!!!

do tell me about the update..

waiting for the comments from you guys..

#OkThanksBye