3-4

3rd person pov

once the large group were seated in the great hall for lunch they all looked for y/n as if on que she walked in with red eyes but still looking beautiful she sat down between the group of 3 slytherin boys but was soon distracted by her name being called "hey y/n come sit here"one one of her best friends called out "um are you sure"y/n asked hesitantly looking at Draco "yes of course princess"Knott said she whispered something to the 3 boys and they started laughing. she walked away and sat in-between millicent and daphne and then was engulfed in a bone crushing hug from millicent "I've missed you so much" she said into y/ns neck "mils i saw you in the lesson before" y/n chuckled softly "so y/n/n how was sitting with your brother" Blaise asked "it was absolutely awful but it was a lot better than my other option" she explained "well i should get to class" y/n said walking to the 3 slytherin boys and the four left.

Once the newly formed group left pansy gave it to draco "HOW COULD YOU BREAK MY BEST FRIEND SHE LOVES YOU AND YOU GO AND KISS SOMEONE ELSE RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER, YOU HAVE TREATED HER LIKE HSIT SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THIS YEAR. YOU'VE BROKEN HER DRACO" pansy yelled but took a breath "ALL BECAUSE OF WHAT HUH SHE DIDNT SUIT YOU ANYMORE OR WAS IT THAT YOU GOT BORED......HUH ANSWER ME DRACO" she yelled more tears falling from her cheeks "i didn't mean to i love her, you dont think seeing her like this is breaking me, the girl i love is of with all the durmstrang boys and slytherin ones but no i kiss one person and its like i killed someone" draco hissed "are you fucking blind draco she doesn't want them they are her past do you not get it she is in love with you and you only how could you turn this around you MADE OUT with someone at the bottom of the stairs to HER DORM you know pansy and i went past her dorm last night to check on her and she was sobbing like a baby she went to sleep crying BECAUSE OF YOU DRACO" millicent said to the blonde "well i must obviously be super fucking blind because she looks happy" he retorted " i know her draco she's not we all know she is but what do you want her to do cry all day no she has to get on with school" daphne said "well you have detention together tonight so sort your shit out" pansy exclaimed "fine" he said back "good now lets go we actually have classes to attend to you" knott said.

-----time skip------

the group walked into the great hall minus y/n who was sitting with Pucey flint and Montague, her head was on Puceys shoulder and he was playing with her hair whilst Montague had his arm draped around her waist Draco was the first to notice this " look this is what i have to contend with" the blonde spat the group "relax he is just playing with her hair and montague is just holding her nothing these 3 boys haven't done to her" daphne explained as the group sat down "hey y/n/n come sit with us we want attention too" pansy yelled y/n had whispered something to flint and he stared at the group and got up much to all the boys dismay. y/n walked over to the group unfortunately for her the only space the group made was in between pansy and draco she reluctantly sat down in-between them she heard giggling coming from the 3 boys and she gave them the finger and the 4 of them just laughed but they were interrupted by her older brothers "we've done it everyone cooked it up this morning" they shouted then swallowed some sort of potion for two tubes and jumped into the circle Dumbledore had draw around the cup but were quickly thrown back with heavy white beards "idiots" y/n muttered causing the group to burst out laughing "welcome everyone to the wonderful name picking ceremony for the fabulous triwizard tournament one name will be picked form each school good luck to you all" Dumbledore said "now i will call out the names" a red flash happened and a letter was released ''FLEUR DELECOUR" he announced and fleur got up and y/n clapped loudly for her close friend they both blew eachother kisses as the blonde walked to the professors "now for durmstrang" "VIKTOR KRUM"the boy smiled at y/n and she clapped happily at another one of her close friends success

DRACOS POV

i saw how krum looked at y/n which made me extremely cross but my thoughts were interrupted by the idiot professor "now for the hogwarts champion CEDRIC DIGGORY" he yelled and the boy got up and blew kisses and smirked at y/n he couldn't keep his eyes of her when i looked at her she looked absolutely disgusted which made me uncomfortable as he looked at her as if she was an object nothing more than something he could play with and later throw out and i become furious i put my arm round her shoulder and pulled her into me once diggory was with the other champions he eyed y/n and she got even more uncomfortable i pulled her even closer and to my surprise she put her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around my waist, i felt my face go a bright red shade and a smile appear i think the group noticed the position we were in because they all one silent but my thoughts were quickly cut short by Dumbledore and his stupid goblet suddenly he yelled 'HARRY POTTER" "ah got to be fucking kidding me" y/n and i said in unison earning aws from our group.