4.2 - You Are A Pirate

Y/N, Steve, Natasha and a S.H.I.E.L.D strike team were on a plane somewhere over the Indian Ocean being briefed about the mission by Agent Brock Rumlow "The target is a mobile satellite launch platform: The Lemurian Star. They were sending up their last payload when pirates took them, 93 minutes ago." The block haired agent says whilst showing everyone the layout of the ship on small touchscreen.

"Any demands?" Steve asks whilst intently looking at the screen

Y/N jumps in before anyone can answer as he puts his hand up like an eager child in a classroom making 'ooo' and 'aah' noises "What are you doing?"

"I'm putting my hand up" Y/N's hand then shot down

Y/N then struggled to put his hand back up "You are making us look bad"

The others looked at what was happening as Y/N's arm was rapidly shooting up and down "No I'm not" Y/N argued back

"Yes, you are"

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are, why would you do that?" The symbiote questioned his host.

"Because I'm being polite to give an answer to Steve's question" Y/N argued back however to an outsider's perspective he was talking to thin air, making the S.H.I.E.L.D agents besides Natasha and Steve question his sanity.

"When are you ever polite!?"

"Heyyyyy fuck you, I'm polite when I need to be" He fired back at the alien before turning back to the task at hand, Y/N looked at Rumlow "Is it money? tell me it's money. It better be money."

Rumlow looked at Y/N who was overenthusiastic to say the least "Uhh yeah a billion and a half"

Venom huffed "Classic bad guys"

Steve asked "Why's it so steep?"

Rumlow looked at Cap with a 'seriously' expression "Because it's S.H.I.E.L.D's" he answered matter-of-factly.

A small look of realisation washes across Steve's face and he looks annoyed at what he's figured out "So it's not off-course, it's trespassing."

Natasha tries to defend the organisation "I'm sure they have a good reason."

Steve still looks unconvinced "You know, I'm getting a little tired of being Fury's janitor."

Y/N huffs at Steve's complaining "Yeah you and me both Spangles, I'm not even getting paid for this." Steve glares at him in reply with a 'You're not helping' look.

Natasha shrugs her shoulders and rolls her eyes "You two boys need to relax, it's not that complicated."

The two roommates get their heads back in the game "How many pirates?" Steve asks