Chapter 16 - Sugar And Salt

Semi-edited

(Two Weeks Later)

(Two Weeks Later)

A lot has happened these past two weeks, let me fill you in.

Me and Chris have been working day and night on the movie, Literally day and night.

Some of my scenes are taken place at night in the book, so that means I have to drink my whole body weight in caffeine.

I once had to dunk my face in a bucket full of freezing ice water to wake myself up more to be able to film my scenes.

Chris and I still haven't filmed any of the romantic scenes yet, only the fun ones where were goofing off with each other.

Our first love scene is tomorrow, to say I'm nervous is an understatement.

I'm tariffed, especially because I'm dating his best friend.

Dante asked me to be his girlfriend officially last week when he took me on a date to the beach.

I said yes because Dante these past two weeks has shown me how big his heart is. You might think when you first see him that he's a heart breaker due to his leather jacket and gold chains around his neck.

However he's proved me wrong, we haven't missed a single day from not being with each other, he texts me goodnight, and good morning, he surprises me by coming over to my condo with food and flowers, he helps me rehearse my lines, and overall, he's just been there for me.

And that's all I could ever ask for.

However since Dante told Chris that we are now a couple, he's been closed off and distant. I've tried talking to him and asking him why he's acting weird, but every time I get the chance to ask, he makes up excuses to leave.

That leaves me staring at his tall muscular figure walking away, like an idiot with my mouth open like a fish.

I'm getting pretty pissed off, it's been two weeks of Chris ignoring me.

I'm not going to lie and say the thought hasn't crossed my mind that he could be jealous of Dante.

But why does the thought of Chris being jealous make me feel like I have butterflies in my stomach?

No, no, I can't have feelings for someone else and already be in a relationship with someone else!

I'm a horrible human being,

But I can't help but have feelings for Chris and Dante.

However those feelings for Chris have to go away, and I know just the person to call to slap me back to reality.

I grab my phone before dialling his number.

"Hey sugar," I greet as he picks up.

"Hey salt," he replies dryly.