"I Knew You Looked Familiar!"

Pairing: Elijah x Salvatore!reader

Genre: Fluff, Humour

Characters: Elijah, Y/N, Stefan, Damon

Description: Elijah is having a hard time figuring out why Y/N looks so familiar. Then he sees Stefan and Y/N together and he finally figures it out.

Ever since Elijah met you in a bar outside Mystic Falls, he's had a very hard time figuring out why you looked so familiar. He knew that he had never seen you before but he couldn't put his finger on it. It had been driving him crazy for months.

However when you finally invited him to your house, Elijah finally had his answer. As he drove up the driveway of the Salvador house, dread filled his whole body. "Of course. I finally find a woman, a beautiful smart woman, and she turns out to be a Salvatore." Elijah shook his head in disbelief before he got out of the car and walked towards the door.

He took a deep breath before knocking on the door, cursing underneath his breath at the situation he had found himself in. The door opened and there stood Stefan.

"Stefan." "Elijah." Both men stood toe to toe with each other, narrowing their eyes. Your footsteps coming down the hall was what broke them away.

Elijah looked at you and then back at Stefan, clearly bewildered. "Hey, Eli. What's the matter?" He turned his attention back to you with his mouth hanging open. "I knew you looked familiar, but I didn't realise how familiar. Why didn't you tell me you were Stefans twin?!"

You giggled at Elijahs response and patted him on the shoulder as you walked out the door. "I thought you would have figured it out, honey." You waved goodbye to Stefan and got into the car.

Stefan glared at Elijah, pulling him into him before he could walk away. "You hurt her, and I'll kill you. Understand?" Elijah nodded in silence and walked to his car, completely bewildered by what had just happened.

"Sorry I didn't tell you, Eli. I thought you wouldn't have come near me if you knew." He turned to look at you and placed a hand on your cheek. "Trust me, it doesn't matter. I love you, Y/N. Nothing will change that."

He leaned in and placed a kiss onto your lips before driving off to your date.