Chapter 2: planning

Don't forget to tell me who you want your special somepony to be!

I

will be using Master as a gender neutral address, I'm sorry but I couldn't find any other title.. (Only Happy calls you that, as she is your maid)

(p/n) POV)
[Your castle]

I ripped the envelop open and slid the letter out. Dropping the letter opener and envelop on my desk, I unfolded the thin parchment and, in fancy hoofwork, I read:

~🥀~

Dear Crystal Moon and (p/n),

I'd like to extend a royal invitation to come to my palace, in Ponyville. I'd like to discuss the possibility of a future alliance. You, both, would be in the finest of rooms, and every need of yours should be met. Also, if you do so wish, I would not mind if you bring a guard or a maid. I have plenty of room here at my castle. Please, consider it.

At your service,

Princess Twilight Sparkle

~🥀~

I couldn't help but feel excited, and I let it get the better of me. I knew my sister would refuse the invitation so there was only one thing I could do to make sure we would end up going. I rush out of my room and down a long corridor. Finally stopping in front of a black door with a happy face sloppily painted on it, I knock. "Uh one moment!" Came a voice behind the door. After a few seconds, the door opened. "Oh! Master! What do I owe the honor?" I smiled down at the short, fluffy pony.

"Here, Happy Fluff, read this." I say as I hand her the letter, which her magic enveloped and levitates towards herself. She quickly scans the letter than looks up and smiles. "Oh how lovely! A perfect chance to get out and do a bit of exploring! When will you leave?" I let out a sigh. "I have yet to speak to my sister..."

"What? Why not?" Happy asks. "Happy... You know how she is. She'll turn it down for sure.." I answered letting out another sigh. "Than why come to me?" Happy brings her hoof to my chest and closes her eyes. She was using her empathetic powers to read my emotions. "I know you're frustrated but I'm sure that there's away to make sure you go." Dropping her hoof, she opened her blue eyes. "So, you have a plan? Come, tell me about it!" With that she led me into her room.

We both sat on the edge of her bed. "Well, Happy, I was hoping you could help me." "How so?" "You see, I rather hoped you go to Ponyville before us and inform the princess that we will be there shortly. That way my sister couldn't not go." Happy nods. "I like it! I will leave first thing in the morning." "Fantastic! I will leave you be. Goodnight!" I say as I make my way to the door. "Um, Master...?" I stop and turn my head to Happy.

"I want you to know I'm doing it not only because you ordered me to, but because I wish to see you happy. You've been sulking and lonely for so long... I would like to see that smile of yours... Ah anyway good night, Master." I let out a soft chuckle. "Thank you, Happy... You're a great friend. Goodnight." With that I left her room and began my way to my sisters room.

Upon arriving, I noticed that the door was open slightly. The dim light of the hallway crept into the dark room as I pushed the door open more. Though door was open, the room remained dark. I walked in slightly, in the far right there was a large open window above a messy bloodwood desk and chair. There sat a dark figure reading by candle light. My sister, Crystal Moon.

I was about to call out to her but stopped. How could I be so silly as to tell her now? I should wait till Happy Fluff gets to Ponyville. As I was about to close the door and leave when I heard a voice. A soft whisper. "(p/n)." I turn to see my sisters no doubt unhappy face covered by shadows. "Y-yes?" "Is there something you want?" Her piercing red eyes narrowed. I took a deep breath. "N-no. Um good...good night, big Sister!" With that I shut the door to her room and flew to mine.

~🥀~

I don't want to sound full of myself but if you want Happy Fluff to be your special somepony, I could make that happen. Also if you want other characters to possibly get together, please let me know! Thank you for reading, my little ponies. See you in the next chapter! Bye-bye!

(Comment who you want as a special somepony here)