Buckbeak

"You! You foul loathsome evil little cockroach you!"

y/n pov 

"Broadan your minds!" Professor Trelawney bellowed. Another day, another Divanation class. 

"You must look beyond! The art of crystal gazing is in the clearing of the inner eye."

Today we were doing a lesson with crystal balls. Apparently we are supposed to see the beyond in them but all I can see is Ron drooling on the table across from me. 

Harry hit my arm and nodded his head toward something. I looked up to see Professor Trelawney making her way to our table. 

I quickly sat up and straightened out my robes. 

"Now what do we have here?" she said as she reached our table.

Hermione immediately perked up "Oh! Do you mind if I try?" she asked. Professor Trelawney nodded.

"The Grim?....possibly" Hermione continued. Trelawneys mouth dropped open.

"My dear, from the moment you stepped foot in my class, I sensed that you did not possess the proper spirit for the noble art of Divanation. You have what I call an old maids heart, Your soul as dry as the pages of old books." She snapped at Hermione.

Hermione stood up and knocked the crystal ball of our table before storming out. Was that really Hermione Granger?

"Was it something I said?" Professor Trelawney asked us

As soon as class was over the 3 of us ran out to go find Hermione. "Shes gone mental!" Ron exclaimed as we made our way down the stairs.

"I would've done the same thing after being told my soul is the equivalent to dry book pages." I shrugged.

"Hang on" Harry said as he bent down to pick up the crystal ball Hermione knocked down. "We better take this back"

"I am not going back in there." I said shaking my head

"Me either that woman is madder than Hermione!" Ron said. I hit his arm with my book.

"Fine, see you all later." Harry said as he made his way back up the stairs.

"Maybe hes the mental one thats gone mental." I said to Ron once he was gone. 

Ron nodded in agreement.

harry pov

I carried the ball back up the stairs and pushed open the door to Trelawneys classroom. I set the ball back on its stand and turned around to leave but something caught my eye.

Something was forming in the crystal ball. I leaned in closer and realized it was Sirius Black.

"Harry Potter" he whispered repeatedly. A arm grabbed my shoulder from behind me.