Chapter 4: Almost Ready

(P/n) pov)
[Your Castle]

I started packing almost as soon as Happy had left and had finished a while ago. And now it was time to deliver the news of our trip to my sister. I stood in front of my sisters door and knock quietly. "Enter." A voice commanded. I opened the door and quickly adjusted my eyes to the extremely dark room. Two glowing red eyes watched me.  "What is it."  It's time. I took a deep breath and with all the courage I could muster up I quickly said: "Twilight Sparkle, the princess of friendship would like to meet us! Happy is in Ponyville making sure everything is ready for us and as soon as she notifies me, we will go there too! So you should start packing!" And I ran. I could hear her punch her desk in anger

(Happys pov)
[Ponyville]

We finally reached the doors to Princess Twilight Sparkles castle. Pinkie knocked loudly and in a short time the door opened. A small dragon stood there. "Hi-a pinkie! What's up?" He asked. "Weeeeelll-" pinkie began "this pony, Happy Fluff, is looking for Twilight!" The dragon turned to me and smiled. "Hello there, miss fluff! I'm Spike, the dragon!" I gasp. "The Spike! The one who saved the Crystal Heart?!" Spike blushes and looks proud. "Yup! The one and only!" I smile and bow. "Its so wonderfull meeting you, Mr. Spike! I hope we can become friends over the time I'm staying!"

Spike giggles and blushes a bit more."aww, shucks.. Just call me Spike!" I nod "ok, Spike it is!" He smiles and leads us into the castle. "So, anyway, Pinkie said you wanted to see Twilight?" I nod and smile "yup, I need to speak with her about something." He nodded and pointed to a a door. "That's the library. She's probably in there!" Spike smiled, turning to us. Pinkie gasped loudly. "i leFT THE OVEN ON!!" and just like that she was gone. Spike sighed. "Yeah, she's always like that." I just laughed.

"Well, thank you Spike. I'll see you around, yes?" He grinned. "Absolutely!"

(Twilights pov)
[The castle library]

I was organising one of the book shelves when I heard a soft knock and the door slowly open. I turned to look at whom ever it was. It was no one I knew, a short pinkish-red unicorn stood at the door. Her crimson eyes wondered the room till the settled on me. "Umm, hello?" I say with a small wave. A large smile spread across her round face. Bowing, she spoke: "Good evening, Princess Twilight Sparkle! I am Happy Fluff! It's such a privilege and honor to meet you."

I could feel heat rushing to my cheeks. I'll never get used to being treated like this! Its so embarrassing..' I thought. "Oh, um, please, just call me Twilight! All my friends do!" Happy rose from her bowed position, excitement apparent on her face. "Friends?! Oh, thank you! Please call me Happy! All my friends do.." I smile politely. "So, Happy, what brings you here?"

"Oh, yes, I almost forgot! I've been sent by Master (p/n) and their sister. I've come to make sure everything is perfect!" She smiled, walking over to me. "Wonderful! This is great! Should we go over everything?" I ask as I lead her to a table near by. Happy nods happily. "That's a good idea, Twilight!" After going over plans, it was well past midnight. Definitely time to sleep if we hoped to get the castle ready for the arrival of the siblings. After a yawn, I looked at Happy, who was obviously as tired as I. "I have no rooms set up at the moment so if it doesn't bother you much, you could sleep with me in my room." I rubbed the back of my neck. "I don't mean to be intrusive but at the moment, that's truly the only place. A-and don't worry the bed is plenty big!" I sighed to myself and thought 'great I've made it awkward!'

Happy smiled sleepily and laughed. "We're going to be friends anyway. It'll be like a sleep over!" We both laughed and any worries melted away. "I'll show you to our room, then!" Happy fallowed me to my room. Upon entering the large room she spotted my desk. "My I barrow a paper and ink? I must notify my master of my arrival and plans." I nodded and showed her where everything was. I got in bed and after a couple of minutes so did Happy. Soon we both drifted off to sleep.

(P/N) pov)
[Train]

I had gotten a letter from Happy, late last night, notifying me that everything was almost ready and she should begin our journey to Ponyville! Currently, my sister and I were on the train, we were unfortunately in for a long day of doing just that, and nothing else. I smiled to myself, thinking about what adventures awaited. I heard a sigh, making me look up to the source seated across from me. "Whipe that ridiculous smile off your face. You look foolish. Its making me sick." Her harsh words stung. I look down and away. "I apologise..." The rest of the train ride would be full of ear deafening silence.

(Pinkie's POV)
[At Twilights castle]

I had gathered all the girls to meet the new pony, Happy Fluff. And to also help with preparations for the princesses arrival. I knocked loudly and rapidly on the large crystal doors. Slowly the doors opened to reveal Spike dressed in a robe as slippers and holding a cup of cocoa. "Hello, girls! Here to help?"

We all nodded and he opened the doors. "So, where is Twi?" Rainbow asked. "I dunno. Probably still in her room. Planning, maybe writing a list." Spike shrugged. "I guess we check her room then?" Rarity suggested. We all agreed and walked to her room.  "Hey Twi, we're here to help, sugarcube!" Applejack lightly knocked. Only silence ensued.

"Where's that other pony, Happy Fluff?" I asked. Spike shrugged then tapped his chin. "Not sure but they were talking late into the night and then they both went to Twilights room. I havent heard from either of them since." Everyone grew worried.

"I'm goin in!" Rainbow dash shouts and bashes tell doors open. She immediately comes back out with a look of shock and mumbles "that was unexpected.."