CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Damon's POV.

         Losing Leo is the hardest thing ever I have to move on but it hurts a lot my only motivation now is my Trinity. All I want to do is kiss her but I'm scared. Yes, you heard than right. Damon fucking Knight is scared.
When I see Tri everyday it gives me this happiness. Shit! I'm in love with her and I go deeper and deeper. All I want to be seeing is her smile, it lightenes my day.......come to think of it something is off and I am going to find out.
"Hey Dam"hah!!! Speak of the devil!!
"Hey baby............."I trailed off. It's now or never.
"Babe, what has been bothering this days??? don't even think of lying to me"her body visibly stiffened and I gave her a stern look.
"Ok, I was sick you know" she tried lying. Really???!
"Really Trinity, you're seriously lying to me??why??? If you don't tell me now forget about us!!!" I screamed. This is getting out of hand. I'm already angry.......
"Fine Damon I'll talk. When I was 17 I didn't have enough money so I resulted in stripping, which you might or might not know. I was getting a lot of money but it was not good enough so I........"I don't have a right to be angry but I am. I know all this but it still hurts.....
"I became a slut and booty call for rich men, yes am not a virgin. But then, I got pregnant and .......... I.... I.... I was so stupid and dumb so I aborted it." Everything was like a movie to me. Then it came back.
"You did what???"
"I....... I...... I...."
"So you lied to me??"the hell. "Why Trinity??? why would you do that????." I felt my walls crumbling I just couldn't imagine everything scenario in my head it was just so hard. I need time to think.......
"Get out....." I said as calm as possible.
"What Damon you can't......." She tried protesting.
"Don't let me repeat my words Trinity....." I sounded so deadly right now.
"Damon please don't...." She tried her best to explain but I wouldn't let her and then I made the worst mistake of my life.
I grabbed her neck roughly.
"Look at me Trinity. I don't want to ever see you. You are just a cheap slut that opens her legs without care. I want nothing, nothing to do with you" I let go of her neck. Then it came rushing back to me. O my God.....
"Trinity......."BANG!!!!!