Chapter 18 - Emma

The meeting with Marcus went smoothly, and I left his office excited and relieved. I'd decided I would stay at the dungeon a while before I went home now that I was officially a member, and I hadn't dressed myself up for nothing.

A red bracelet now hung on my arm, which I'd gotten from Marcus. It meant I wasn't cleared for any play yet. I needed to supply my STD results before that could happen. Until I had done that, I needed to wear it while I was here.

I walked down the stairs with a hammering heart, consciously taking in the many people in the room—More had arrived since I got here. I could really use a drink, but fuck, the money was tight after I'd spent so much on clothes and the drinks here weren't cheap.

Mistress Claire stood off to the side, talking with a younger woman, but I didn't feel comfortable enough approach her. I was afraid I would intrude on something.

Instead, I walked around the place feeling awkward. What the fuck was I actually doing here? I felt so out of my element. I'd never been good at getting to know new people, definitely not at small talk, and I sucked at taking the initiative.

Life was about challenging yourself and to not get too comfortable in your own little bubble. At least, that was what my dad often said. If that was true, then I was definitely succeeding in life right this moment.

The place looked the same as when I was here last time—The reddish glow, the music, the people dressed in the same theme. It made me relax slightly.

There was this perfect balance to everything in this club; the music wasn't too loud or too quiet, the lights weren't too bright or too dark. As I looked around, taking in the dark wood and the crystal chandelier, I decided it also had a perfect blend of masculine and feminine features as well.

In the end, I decided to go look at the different scenes currently in play. With hesitant steps, I walked through the crowd and towards the sections along the wall.

I stopped at the first scene I saw, mesmerized as I looked at the beautiful couple in front of me. I'd asked Marcus if it was okay to watch, and he'd told me that was why they had these sections out in the open. There were other rooms available if they didn't want any spectators.

"It's called exhibitionism, people who get sexually excited when observed during sexual activity. We have those sections there for members who have those kinds of desires. It's also a great place for people to show their skills, how good their technique is and how good they submit. As long as you don't interrupt them and stay quiet while watching, they won't mind. In fact, they'll love it." Marcus had told me, which settled my nerves somewhat as I watched the man fastening a divider between the woman's legs so she couldn't close them. Her wrists were already tied to a hook hanging from the ceiling. It was erotic to watch how the woman let go of all control and handed it over to the man.

"Charlotte, look forward," the man behind the woman commanded. She—Charlotte, raised her head and did what he'd told her to do.

She looked ashamed as she took in the crowd standing in a half-circle in front of them. Ashamed... but turned on. The wetness of her arousal leaking down her thighs was proof of that.

"What do you see?" he asked as his hand traveled from her hip to one of her breasts, kneading it roughly.

"P-people," she stammered, letting out a whimper as he pinched her nipple.

As I watched, I realized I'd seen her before, the woman in front of me.

Charlotte Clermont, a famous actress. She'd played in one of my favorite movies, Wind of Love. Shit, I knew there would be influential people here, and some I might recognize, but it still came as a shock. I was seeing an actress completely naked and currently being dominated.

And if that was Charlotte, then the man had to be Samuel Clermont, her husband.

"She loves being humiliated," a man whispered into my ear. I shivered, immediately reacting to the husky timbre in his voice. Turning slightly, I looked to my left side where the man had spoken from. A chest covered in a white shirt and suit jacket met my eyes. I had to crane my neck to see who had spoken to me, and holy shit, he was gorgeous.

If I had to describe him in few words, it would be a stereotypical surfer. That was precisely what he looked like; sandy shoulder-length hair, thick eyebrows, ocean blue eyes, sharp jaw, and damn... those cheekbones. The suit looked unnatural on him as if he should be in jeans and a t-shirt instead, but he still managed the suit look better than most I've seen.

He gave me a weird look, and then I remember he had said something to me, only I couldn't recall what.

"Hm?"

"She loves the humiliation." He nodded towards the couple was giving us all a show. I wrenched my gaze away from him as soon as I realized I'd been staring and focused on the scene in front of me.

A gasp escaped me as I saw what Samuel was doing to her. While she was still watching us, he'd brought out a dildo that he was teasing her with, dragging it around her clit and across her slit, but never dipping inside.

I felt the eyes of the surfer on me. It made it hard to focus on the couple because all I felt was him. His gaze was so intently focused on me; it made me blush. My breathing became labored by his attention and the scene in front of me. All I could do was look ahead as if I was frozen to this spot. On the other hand, he didn't have that problem as he shifted his position, moving from my side to my back.

His breath tickled the baby hair on my neck. The warmth of his body enveloped me as I held in a shudder.

The scene before me became hazy, all my attention on the man at my back. He wasn't doing anything—he didn't even touch me—and still... if felt like he touched me everywhere. And I wanted him to.

Swallowing heavily, I shut my eyes as I dared myself to take a step back. My heart was banging so loudly in my chest, the sound pulsed in my ear. One small step and my body met his. On reflex, his hands moved to my hips, clasping them.

I heard as much as I felt him take a sharp inhale, but he didn't move away, and he didn't push me away either.

A loud moan brought my attention back to the couple. Samuel was fucking Charlotte with the dildo, hard. The sound of wet sloshing filled the space, and my already heavy breathing became more so. I wanted that to be me, and I wanted it with the man behind me.

As if he could read my mind, he pressed me closer against him. I let out a soundless gasp as I felt something hard against my ass. Without thinking, I shifted, grinding my ass against his dick slightly.

His hands on my hips tightened as he cursed softly and then thrust his dick harder against me.

"If you do that one more time without permission, I will have you over my knee faster than you can say 'Sorry, sir,'" he whispered roughly, his voice promising pleasure of the darkest kind.

Shuddering, I contemplated taking him up on his offer, but I didn't. I'd already stepped out of my comfort zone enough for tonight.

We stood like that while we watched Chris bring Charlotte to orgasm three times. Neither of us moved again, not until the crowd dispersed, and we were alone.

I almost whimpered as he took a step away, suddenly feeling cold without his heat to keep me warm. I hesitated as I turned around, biting my lips as my eyes connected with his.

The sexual tension between us made my knees weak. Apparently, it made my brain mush as well, because all I could think of to say was—

"Hi."