Cooking

A/N: This one was requested by Werewolf1712. I apologise to all those that have requested a chapter. I'm stuck in a writer's block with no motivation and am trying my best. I haven't forgotten you and will do your requests as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding!

Next: Bullies (REQUEST)
Words: 718
Warnings: the reader is sadistic
Important Notes: N/A

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This was it. Leo's most brilliant plan yet.
Tomorrow was Y/N's birthday and Leo planned to wake her up with some freshly made pancakes and a breakfast-in-bed. What could possibly go wrong?

Answer: just about everything.

For everything to go so spectacularly wrong, Leo had to make a short series of very dumb mistakes caused by another short series of inconvenient coincidences.

To start off with, Leo had to spray oil into the pain. He wasn't sure how much to put on and decided to put on as much as he could, directly beside the stove. That was his first mistake. This oil is highly flammable.
And Leo and the stove have a habit of catching fire.

Moving now to turn the stove on to heat the frying pan, Leo quickly found that the stove wasn't working and wouldn't catch on fire. This was an annoying coincidence.

Stupid decision number two was Leo's idea to light it himself. With all the flammable oil and gas in the air. As soon as he sparked the air, science instantly took over. And before he knew it, a giant flash of fire ripped through the air and he gave a loud yelp of surprise. One that would certainly wake up his sleeping girlfriend.

But he had other concerns, some parts of the kitchen had set on fire. So, ignoring the sound of angry footsteps rapidly approaching, Leo frantically began to put out the small spot fires.

"LEONIDAS VALDEZ WHAT THE TARTARUS ARE YOU DOING AT 6:00 IN THE MORNING?!?"

The said male felt his blood run to ice as he sluggishly spun around to face his terrifying girlfriend.

"I'm um, I mean- you I'm wanted some- uh food so I- ah wanted to like- you know- um please don't look at me like that." Leo stuttered.

"Like what?" Her voice was low and dangerous and Leo began to wish that he could sink into the stove and just disappear with the flames that had nearly burned down the entire kitchen.

"Like you want to rip my head off." Leo whimpered.

"Now what would give you THAT idea?!" Y/N locked her hands on either side of Leo's head and yanked him dangerously close to her face.

"Nothing. You'd never hurt me. You're a beautifully sadistic girl." Leo smiled awkwardly, emphasising the

"Don't flatter me." Y/N grumbled. "My house is one of the few things I don't like to see on fire so you better explain why you're doing what you're doing!"

Y/N loved bringing all sorts of destruction upon her enemies. But her favourite above all was pyrotechnics. This meant that she had immediately begun to bond with Leo. At first it had been because of his power to bring her glorious nightmares to life. But it had slowly turned into something more than just her joy other's suffering. Slowly but surely Leo had taught her how to love again. As sweet as that was, that didn't change the fact that Y/N loved destruction and was on a constant warpath that others had learned only Leo could stop.

"I was trying to make you something to eat." Leo mumbled, looking at the ground in shame.

"By burning down my kitchen?" Y/N asked sarcastically.

"Yeah. I mean no!... Maybe?" Leo stopped to think before continuing. "Unintentionally - yes."

Y/N sighed and then stared at Leo for the longest time. Leo eventually began to squirm uncomfortably under her intense gaze.

"If it was anyone else, I would rip them a new one." Y/N sighed after her long pause. "But because you're my boyfriend and I love you, I'll show some leniency and show you how to cook properly."

Despite complaining all morning about having to make her own breakfast, Y/N really enjoyed teaching Leo because of the way he would lean in closer to her and be hugging her from behind.
All in all, it was a very successful morning, despite nothing actually going according to Leo's plan.