𝟤𝟧 | 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤 𝖬𝖤, 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤 𝖬𝖤 𝖭𝖮𝖳 𝖨𝖨

"WHAT SONGS SHOULD I SING AT THE FUNERAL?" Five asks the two boys

"WHAT SONGS SHOULD I SING AT THE FUNERAL?" Five asks the two boys. They kept looking down the street at their friend talking to Priest.

"Nah, it's nothing." Demon tells the older man who had been questioning him about the rumor of the case the Feds were building against him. "Ion want none of my kids in this shit." Priest says. "Yeah, Cece good. You'on gotta worry about her."

His comment makes Priest look and question him, "Who?" Kelis and Kelsi had finally stopped calling Corinne, Cece so he figured nobody else did.

"Corinne straight. You don't gotta worry about her." Demon tells him. "Why would I have to worry about her? I was talking bout those two." He says, point across the street to Kendall and Toot.

Vic had put his pride to the side to come through for his only son and Priest sacrificed his sons to see if this was something he wanted to be apart of moving forward.

"They good too. Everything and everybody that matter to her gone matter to me." Demon tells him, making Priest narrow his eyes at him.

"Get outta my face." He grumbles. Everybody knew Corinne liked him. She was always doing something that involved him whether it be on FaceTiming him, texting him, mentioning him in posts, or making indirect posts about him.

The thing was Priest didn't think he had feelings back. He assumed the worst of his intentions but seeing that Corinne was a priority when shit got rough showed him it was different. Toot and Kendall were actually on the block for him and were a liability to him. Any smart businessman would prioritize his workers over a girl.

They were the ones making him money. The only people Priest was prioritizing over the business were his wife and kids. Nicole and his seven kids were the only things that mattered more than anyone else. That was something that took him years to learn and here this eighteen-year-old was putting his daughter first. He didn't like it but he had to respect it.

"What yo father-in-law want?" Marquell starts teasing. "He wanted to make sure gang nem was cool cause of the Feds." He tells them. "What they been saying?" Meech asks, knowing Demon hadn't told them much about the situation either.

"They'on got none to say cause they'on know shit." Demon shrugs. He wasn't worried because as far as he knew it was nothing to be worried about. "Plus they only looking at me anyway." He adds. "They think you did all that buy yo self?" Five asks. "They got .44's out of everybody. They slow and think it came from one strap." He tells them.

"Don't ole girl like yo ass? The Fed?" Meech asks. "Her ass a goofy. Fuck her." He says making them laugh.

"The Fed" was Dakota Franklin. Dakota was a former social worker at the juvenile detention center Demon had to be forced to stay in after getting expelled from his middle school in sixth grade. After that stay, everywhere he went, she followed.

He had her as a social worker when he briefly returned to the juvenile detention center his freshman year. She constantly made comments about his looks and would question if he was "well hung".