You Don't Hate Me~

Bakugou's breathing intensified.

"Deku? What the fuck is this? Why are they here", Bakugou questioned. His breath shuddered with every word that escaped his lips.

His chest felt tight.

Why would Deku be with these pathetic excuses for human beings?

Deku let out a deep, bone-chilling chuckle.

"Why are they here? Because they're my new friends Kacchan!"

A look of fear and disgust plastered onto Bakugou's face.

"The fuck are you talking about? Friends, with these scumbags?"

Deku tilted his head and frowned.

"Now, that's not very nice Kacchan. Calling people scumbags just because they have different opinions? Tsk tsk, I'm disappointed."

Bakugou scowled.

"You're disappointed? Don't even start with that shit Deku. You became a fucking villain. You became something you swore to protect people from. If you're disappointed, I'm mortified."

Deku's grin only widened, which, still, made no sense to Bakugou. A year ago, the green haired boy cowered the second Bakugou walked into the room. He hid, shielded his face, avoided eye contact, all the things that showed fear.

So why now was he brimming with confidence?

Why was Bakugou now the one who was scared?

"Izuku can I stab him now? I've been waiting to do it forever~", said the only blonde female in the room.

Bakugou glared and stood in his fighting stance. He's fought them multiple times before, what was one more battle?

Midoriya held his hand up.

"Toga I told you, this one is not to be harmed."

The girl frowned and lowered her knife, but Bakugou's stance didn't waver.

"Kacchan, we don't want to hurt you", Midoriya exclaimed, as if it would cause Bakugou to lower his guard.

Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, then why the fuck did you kidnap me Deku huh? If you're not gonna hurt me, why bring me here?"

Dabi crossed his arms.

"Ya know, they say you're the smartest kid of your generation, yet you're really fucking dense."

Midoriya looked at Dabi and raised an eyebrow.

The black haired male rolled his eyes and shut up. Midoriya faced forward again, his smile returning.

"We want you to join us of course. To join the League!"

Bakugou couldn't help but let out a sarcastic laugh.

"Oh man, this shit again? I didn't want to join you two years ago, so why the hell would I want to join you now?"

Shigaraki stepped forward, eyeing the shorter boy up and down.

Bakugou back up as he approached.

"You see, we were naive back then. We didn't realize we just lacked the proper motivation."

Bakugou raised an eyebrow.

"Oh? So you think I'll join now because of...? What? Deku? I don't know if your dumbass noticed this but I can't stand Deku, matter of fact, I hate him. Him being in your stupid League could never convince me to join."

Midoriya chuckled as he stepped past Shigaraki and advance towards Bakugou.

"You know Kacchan..."

The blonde walked backwards, quickly.

When his back hit the wall, Midoriya was already standing in front of him, staring directly into Bakugou's scarlet eyes.

"I don't think that's true. I don't think you really hate me. I think you're just trying to convince yourself you do."

Bakugou glared up at him, not backing down from the obvious challenge Midoriya was bestowing upon him.

"Oh yeah? And why's that Deku?"

Midoriya lowered his head so that he was on the same level as Bakugou, green and red eyes staring fiercely into each other.

Their faces were mere inches apart.

Midoriya grinned.

"Why? Oh there's so many reasons, how should I start", he asked in almost a whisper. At the same time, he seemed to be closing the gap between their faces. If one of them were to speak again, their lips would touch.

Which was exactly Midoriya's plan.

In an instant, the green haired boy shut the distance between them, roughly kissing the shorter male.

Bakugou struggled and thrashed, but the other's grasp on him was too strong. There was no escape. But no matter what, the blonde refused to give in.

It seemed to go on forever, Midoriya forcing his lips onto Bakugou's own.

Someone spoke up.

"Uhm Izuku do you want us to leave", asked Toga with a giggle.

Midoriya pointed to the door, signalling that yes, he did want them out.

The others rushed out of the room, leaving Midoriya alone with his prey.

Instantly, he released the other's lips.

"Come on Kacchan, kiss me back. Prove that you don't hate me."

Bakugou spit in his face.

"Go to fucking hell Deku."

The green haired boy wiped his face. His confident, cunning demeanor vanished, replaced by a much more sinister one. His eyes went dark as a looked back at Bakugou.

The blonde instantly regretted his action when he met the now terrifying gaze of Midoriya.

The green haired male wrapped his hand around Bakugou's neck and leaned into his ear.

"You're really gonna fucking regret that."

😳😳😳 Uhmmmm anywayz, sorry this took forever! I lack motivation yet again, I'll try to post faster for u guys!! Thanks for reading, hope u enjoyed!!!