Chapter 18

"Well this is a major change since the last time I saw you." Olivias voice catches my attention mid side plank.

I drop myself from the plank position, and throw her a grin before taking a sip from my water. "A wise friend once told me I had until they got back to feel sorry for myself."

Olivia laughs, dropping her belongings beside me and laying her yoga mat out. "How are you holding up with everything?"

I shrug. "It didn't take your brother long to run away again, which is pretty shit."

Olivia nods. "Tell me about it, after you left I went to his room to let him know. At the time he seemed pretty understanding, but when he didn't come to dinner Theo told me that he seen him leaving."

"Meanwhile Hayden was picking up his things from my place."

Olivia rolls her eyes. "Where's Hayden now?"

"He also left Abi's, she hasn't heard from him since."

"Wow, these boys really are clueless." She shakes her head. "What about your back? How's that?"

I groan. "Still giving me grief but I'm trying to ignore it, hence why I'm doing some light exercise."

"Girl, light exercise to you is as good as a marathon to me."

"Oh okay, Ms 'I fight bad guys for a living'." I grin.

"I've missed this." Olivia smiles.

"Me attempting to be funny?"

Olivia swats my arm. "No dumbo, I just feel like we haven't had conversations like this in ages. We've both been too busy with attempting to be 'adults'."

I groan. "Imagine being sixteen again! Well without the whole 'you need good grades, take over our business' crap."

"Well if it's any consolation, I think you're doing good at this whole adult thing."

""Thanks Liv, I'm just trying to keep up with you."

Olivia grins. "Everyone's trying to keep up with me."

"Uh-huh, sure they are."

"Got any plans for the weekend?" Olivia asks, getting herself into plank position.

I shake my head. "I booked it off because of my back, but I probably would've been able to work it."

"We should go out, have some fun. We could invite the girls too."

I nod. "I wouldn't say no to that."

"Friday?"

"Sounds great."

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Friday comes around before I know it. Most days I just carry on with life as normal, other days I like to feel sorry for myself and today would be a mixture of both.

"Wow, girl you scrub up good!" Abi whistles when I walk back into her room.

"Thanks babe, so do you." I glance down at the satin gold co-ord I opted in wearing. I tied my long blonde hair into a sleek ponytail and I opted on minimal makeup.