Out For a Drink With The Lads

Y/n woke up feeling something soft beneath his head. When he opened his eyes he found himself with Scáthach smiling down at him.

Scáthach: "Good morning."

Y/n: "Oh, hey, Scáthach. What's with the lap pillow?"

Scáthach: "I felt like it. Sigurd was looking for you earlier by the way. Something about a guys night out tonight."

Y/n chuckled before slowly getting up. He then tried to move his neck, only to be hit by a wave of searing agony.

Y/n: "Gah! Fuuuuuuuck!!"

Scáthach: "Muscle spasm?"

Y/n: "Yup! Very bad one!"

Scáthach: "Stay here, I'll go find Merlin."

Y/n gave thumbs up as Scáthach headed off to find the Penis Planter herself. It had only been a short while since the Grail war came to an end, but Fuyuki was livelier than it'd ever been. Though watching Sakura orbit Parvati was rather funny, same with Rin and Ereshkigal.

???: "Oh my! Someone looks like they're in a bit of pain."

Y/n slowly turned to his left, trying to ignore the burning pain in his neck when he saw Sakura on the tv screen next to him.

Y/n: "Sakura? The hell? Or is it Parvati?"

???: "Nope, neither of 'em! I'm-"

The door was suddenly opened by Marisbury and he sighed as he saw the girl in the screen.

Marisbury: "My apologies, Y/n. But BB's just being a bit of a handful at the moment."

Y/n: "BB?"

BB: "That's me!"

Y/n: "How many servants look like Sakura here!?"

BB: "Hm...Me, Melt, Lip, Kingprotea, Kama, Parvati...six!"

Y/n: "Huh. That's...surprising. What about Rin?"

BB: "Ishtar, Ereshkigal, Ashtoret...three? Imma go with three."

Y/n: "Ishtar doesn't look like Rin though."

Marisbury: "There's another form she can manifest herself with that looks like Rin Tohsaka."

Y/n: "Huh. Well then, BB. Which class are you?"

Marisbury: "She is one of the extremely few servants to be classed as MoonCancer."

BB: "Yup, yup, yup!"

Y/n: "Huh. Neat."

Merlin then pushed Marisbury off to the side before kneeling next to her master.

Merlin: "Try leaning your head to the right."

Y/n did as Merlin asked before she put some kind of ointment on his neck.