𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕕

!LADIES AND GENTS THIS IS AN AWAKE METHOD, MY PERSONAL FAVORITE!

~did i use this picture already? I forgot- ^~

A/N I personally find it really annoying when I cant seem to shift (and sometimes discouraging, though its bad to feel negatively!), so I have been trying Awake methods more often. I personally find them really effective, and I find this specific method workable (my mind drew a blank for a word OH EFFECTIVE THATS IT), this specific method EFFECTIVE (hehe). It took a few times to work, but its a really good method. Enough of me though. This method is really simple so good luck!

STEPS-

1) lay in a starfish position and close your eyes

2) in your head repeat I am, and JUST I am (for as long as you want, or until you see a type of light, or random shapes)

3) (This step is more complexed, but still (I find it personally) easy nonetheless! Next, you want to visualize yourself in your DR (from both your point of view and somebody elses, or whatever's easier for you,). Make sure to take notice of all your senses; what you smell, hear, feel (without your CR self moving), and how the atmosphere feels (so if your outside, the sun on your back or a light wind). Than continue to visualize, you cant count if you want, or visualize and than list what you hear, smell and can touch (like it feels warm outside. *What you do differs for each person*) Anyway, continue to visualize until you begin to have a slight headache, tingling sensation, change in atmosphere (anything that seems out of the ordinary than when you usually relax. Your probably getting annoyed with me saying it, but its true, effects will differ (say it with me) depending on the person.)

4) If you experienced any of these symptoms, let them countinue for about a minute (for it to grow stronger).

5) After that minute, you should feel that you shifted, so open your eyes.

EXTRAS-

~Dont feel discouraged if you didnt shift this first time, try again or try a new method.

~Its best to mediate or relax (for a good 10 minutes) before shifting. I personally like sitting in a dark room, and listen to my heart beat and breathing for 10 minutes (but you can follow a step by step on YouTube, or just listen to music, or even make up your own!)

~During the day, help move your conciseness into the reality, So act out random scenes (in your head or real life), and kind of just pretend your there. For example, say you want to shift to the Umbrella Academy, so during your classes pretend that your teachers are somebody Pogo or your "father" hired.

~Listen to affirmations for that place, a few hours before you do it (optional) or right before you do it (better results if you do) So if you want to shift to Hogwarts, listen to something like "Hogwarts Subliminal" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq7BrbQout4

~Lastly, just have faith that you will shift. Believe you will, and repeat small affirmations, such as "I will shift later" or "I will eventually go home to my CR"

*If you want me to help you make one, just comment and Ill make a chapter (in detail, not like my wimpy ones im doing now,) for you*

Good luck,

your totally calm friend