LONELY

alexa.

i could tell many eyes were on calum. not because he was famous, but because he was so hot.

i mean, look at calum? and then look at me.

it's like sierra deaton next to luke hemmings. she's absolutely perfect in everyway, and he's, well, he's luke

in a sister way. i love him i promise.

"okay, order whatever you want because i," he smiled to me. "- am paying."

i quickly tried to shut this down. "what- no-"

"your favourite thing looks delicious on here, darling." he winks at me- making the heat rush to my cheeks.

i roll my eyes and look down at the menu.

calum.

her giggles rang through my ears like a musical lyric.

the feeling felt euphoric. id never felt this way before, it was a new feeling for me.

"what?"

i snapped out of my spacing, seeing that she caught me staring at her. i blushed immediately and scratched my neck.

"what?- nothing! it's just that you look stunning and im taken away."

she blushed once again, taking a sip of her lemonade and mumbled, "thank you."

some time later.

after we had finished eating, i paid and we left the crowded restaurant.

"what now?" i asked alexa.

"home? i don't want to waste your time." she bit her lip.

"woah hey, who said anything about you wasting my time?" i chuckle. "if i thought you were wasting my time, i wouldn't be here right now."

she nodded slowly, "okay okay."

"let's get you home and settled. i've gotta go to the studio tomorrow for something fast." i tell her.

she nods happily, buckling up in her car seat and putting her hand out for me to grab.

i grabbed it and intertwined our fingers. i used my other hand to turn on rain noises as we drove.

"so. . ." she led on. "can i pay you back?"

i laughed and shook my head, keeping an eye on the road. "no."

"please-"

"if you ask to pay back one more time, i'll pay for everything for you for the rest of your life."