Chapter 1

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ
ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I'm a Freek-A-Leek
But I can't let a broke nigga beat
Know he for the streets
So when you see me nigga don't speak
Put 'em straight to sleep
I don't sell pussy, but this ain't cheap
Abracadabra, got rappers and trappers
Yeah, I got some tricks up my sleeve
Drama, I'm with the shits
You want a problem? Don't wanna hit"

Muwop by Mulatto blared through my speaker as I rapped along while I was on Instagram live with Des.

It's Taco Tuesdayyy!

So we're making tacos and we also got some Patron because who doesn't like Tacos and Tequila.

I was on the meat making some chicken and steak while Des was making Pico de Gallo and Guacamole.

I currently had about 6,000 viewers and I wasn't doing much but talking to everyone about my day.

"Ol' hoe ass, trick ass, ready to snitch ass
Simp ass, weak ass, bitch!"

Des came in the camera with me as we rapped this part because this was the best part of the song.

"Perioddd weak ass bitches!" Des exclaimed as she took a shot from the bottle.

I laughed while I continued to cut up the chicken.

I looked up to see what everyone was talking about in the comments and I just saw a lot of heart eyes and "Period!"

"What y'all doing? If you got some liquor take a shot with me and Des!" I said while I wiped my hands off to grab the patron and 2 shot glasses for Des and I.

"Who wants to join so we can take a shot together?" I asked while looking through the comments.

I saw Amari's name for a request to join the live and instantly clicked Accept.

"Come on bestfriend, let's take a shot! Hey Des!" Amari spoke excitedly in the camera while she held up a bottle of Hennessy.

"Now Amari, this is a Tequila night! We doing light only babygirl." Des replied while pouring us some shots.

"Well y'all gone accept whatever the hell it is" she said while rolling her eyes.

I placed the now seasoned chicken in the pan while Des and I laughed.

"3...2...SHOT" I yelled right before we all took our shot.

I hurried up and took a swig from my Mr Pure lime juice to wash the bitter taste away.

I don't think I'll ever be able to take liquor without a chaser.

"Whew!" Amari yelled as she shook her head.

I said, certified freak
Seven days a week
Wet-ass pussy
Make that pull-out game weak, woo

Once Des and I heard that we instantly started twerking.

"Yessssss fuck it up yalll!" Amari yelled hyping us up while we twerked on camera.