Chapter Seventeen-My Everything(18+)

Warning: This chapter will include sex scene. 

"I'm just so happy, finally I can graduate and get the hell away from here." Gun said while sitting in the music room. Gulf didn't reply as his eyes were fixed on the brown haired man playing the guitar. Was he really getting more beautiful everyday or was it just his imagination. Also what the hell was that short guy doing beside his man. Does he needs to scare another away.

"So...the plan to escape Thailand after graduation is still on for you?"

Gun's question made him looked at his friend taking his eyes off of Mew. He remembers all his plans just to leave this hell hole but that was before him. That was before a man named Mew Suppasit entered his life and became his everything. Now for him every plan was adjustable except that man.

"I don't know." He replied truthfully. He can never ask Mew to leave his dream and family for him. And he can't go without him either. His heart won't allow.

"What are you talking about?" Gulf looked at Mew who came towards them and sat on his laps. His hands instantly went around the other man's neck. "Are you planning of running away without me, huh?"

He smiled at the childish man pouting like a kid now. "No, I was actually thinking that did I fell in love with a kid or a grown up man?" But isn't that what he was planning before. To run away.

"Do you want to see If I'm a kid or not?" The mischievous glint in Mew's eyes caught him off-guard as the other man leaned closer to his ears. "Do you..." His hips slowly moving over his lap..."Wanna see, Kana?"

He hurriedly moved Mew's body away from his lap making him sit on the chair next to him before the situation gets more hard to handle. Before he lost control and do something he will regret. "Stop calling me kana. " He tries his hard to make the erection go away.

Mew pouted. "But you let her call you that. Why can't I?"

"Stop pouting...Why you've to be so cute like that?"

A breathtaking smile appeared on the other man's face as he leaned his head on Gulf's shoulder. 

"Also who was that short guy standing close to you before. Why were you smiling at him like that?"

Mew smiled even more intertwining their arms. "I don't know what are you talking about. I always smile like this."

"Don't taste my patience."

"Guys...I still exist." Gun waved his hand between the two. "Or did you forgot me already?"

"Who is forgetting who?" Saint sat beside them with an iced tea. "Also it reminds me, don't forget to throw a party before leaving Thailand after graduation,  Kanawut. You promised us one."

Gulf can feel the atmosphere suddenly getting cold as those brown eyes looked at him in question but also with accusations.

"Wh...what is he talking about, Gulf?"

He looked at Mew trying to say the truth but the pain was as clear as water on those brown eyes.

"Y...you are leaving?"

He was going to answer but Saint stopped him again. "Of course he is. It was always his plan to leave after graduation."

"Oh...I see." All trace of smile disappeared from Mew's face and Gulf wanted to kill Saint now because of it.

"Mew, listen to me..it's not.."

"I....I forgot I had another class." Mew stood up abruptly going away before he can stop him.