𝟷𝟷.

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 ⸱ 𝙾𝙲𝚃. 𝟸𝟾𝚃𝙷
𓆙𓆙𓆙

      "Ion like this

"Ion like this." Bam said pointing at Siyari's costume. "You're pissing me off." She told him as they waited outside the party for Ke, Mali, Blakk, Glock, Von, and Jb.

Siyari was not the person to fuck with when she was mad or not in the mood. If she was being extremely quiet, most times it was best yo ass left her alone.

Masiah licked his lips as his eyes roamed her body. "You dressed up as 12 so I can fuck you?" He asked.

Siyari laughed and rolled her eyes. Two cars pulled up besides them. She mugged the cars knowing it was the gang.

It was 9:52 and the party started at 8. "Black people always fucking late." She mumbled.

She backed into Bam causing him to look down there. "What you doing?" He asked her.

"I'm cold."

He wrapped his arms around her and rocked them side to side. This is the most protected she has ever felt.

They got out the car and walked towards them. "Ouuuu, what do we have here?" Blakk asked. Siyari rolled her eyes.

"I'm cold." She said. Blakk pressed his lips together not believing her. "If y'all wanted to fuck that's all y'all had to say, nasty asses." He said.

"Nigga shut up." Bam mumbled.

Siyari looked at their outfits and only Blakk, Ke, and Mali were dressed up. Ke was a devil, mali was a bunny, and Blakk was dressed as a black and mild.

"You look fucking stupid." Bam told Blakk. Blakk mugged him while lighting his black.

"Nigga named blakk dressed as a black smoking a black. It can't get no stupider than him." Mali said shaking her head.

"I dressed as a black so you can hit this." He said winking at Mali. Siyari chuckled.

"Blakk.. i'll beat the fuck outchu." Glock strait faced Blakk.

"Calm down dudeeee, I was just playing." He said, laughing which made him choke on the smoke.

"Y'all ready to go in?" Siyari asked. She didn't wanna be there anymore. Parties always gave her a bad feeling. She would feel sick to her stomach.