Chapter 9

I wake up cuddled into a pillow and my dad shaking me slightly. He says, "You fell asleep, sweetie. Your food is downstairs."

I nod and say, "Thank you, dad."

He nods and leaves. I get up a groan a bit and stretch. I go downstairs and heat up my food and Isabella comes in to the kitchen. She asks, "Can you show me around school?"

I nox and say, "Sure. I have a few friends who want to meet you and they are juniors."

She nods awkwardly and goes upstairs. I eat the food and go upstairs and fall back asleep.

Next morning:
I wake up feeling very refreshed and I check my phone and I don't see a message from Edward. I pout and I go and get ready for school. I put on this:

I head downstairs and I make some breakfast and hand dad his and he says, "I'm gonna be home late tonight

I head downstairs and I make some breakfast and hand dad his and he says, "I'm gonna be home late tonight."

I nod and he eats. Isabella comes downstairs and he says, "Bye girls."

I say, "Be safe. Bye dad."

He nods and Bella says, "Bye."

I eat and grab my keys. I ask, "Are you riding with me or are you following me?"

She says, "Uh... Following."

I grab my bag and set it in my car and we drive ourselves to the school. Tyler says, "Nice ride."

I roll my eyes and he says, "Hey, gorgeous."

I go and smack the back of his head and I motion her to follow me and we head to the office to get her schedule. We walk out after an awkward encounter with the secretary. We start to walk down the hallway and Eric pops up and starts to talk to her and I hear, "Shoulder to cry on..."

I make a face and she says nervously, "I'm more the suffer in silence type. No picures please."

He says, "Ok. No feature. I'll walk you to your first class. Your sister's class is across campus."

I nod and mumble, "Thanks."

She hands him her schedule and I walk in the opposite direction and go to my first class. Edward isn't there yet and I start to wonder about him. The door opens after class starts and he walks in and I read his mind, 'Hunting.'

FEW HOURS LATER:

We get out of school finally and Edward refuses to be close to me since he smelt her blood in biology. He says, "I don't want to hurt you."

I roll my eyes at him and walk to my car and drive home. Rose texts me, 'You good?'

I send back, 'Yes.'

One week later:
Edward had disappeared for a week without a word and he came back and he went and was talking to Bella. Rose comes over to me and I block our thoughts from him and she thinks, 'He's stupid. You can tell he's drifting over to her a lot. He's going to lose you with the way he's heading.'