• [ 3 ] •

Rose's POV

I stroll in the daycare only to be attacked by miniature sized demons.

"Rose is back!!"

"Rosey!!"

"Yay yay!!! Rose is here!!"

The kids squeal in delight and excitement. I give a nice looking smile and look around the room. Many more faces pop out and smile widely. I am somewhat known around the village as an overall positive person. I have babysat a good number of the village children, having played will all of them a few times at some point. I have also provided many families with help when needed.

I help the care takers make lunch with some sugar cookies as a treat, knowing fully well that they will behave given the chance to try my baking. Aside from the Wilson's family bakery, I am known as one of the better chefs in the village, and anyone who even has a whiff of my food is drawn to it. But personally, I think people are overdramatic and my cooking is just alright. After lunch, I stay for about another hour and head my way back to the orphanage to prepare sandwiches for everyone incase they are hungry. After I finish, and even clean up some of the dishes Kyle had yet to do, I make my way to the village blacksmith.

The job goes hand in hand with his birth given last name, Smith. He and his brothers have been running the craftsmanship shops ever since their dad passed it down to them. Before them, the Smiths' dad's dad passed it down to him and so on. It is slightly confusing because they are triplets, not an often occurrence in the magii community. It is easier that they don't look exactly the same.

Walking into the shop, I immediately feel at ease with the sound of someone sharpening metal, the metallic smell so pungent you could taste it. I spent lots of time here as well during my free time, learning the art and craftsmanship of weaponry.

The Smith brothers let me use whatever materials I want to create a new weapon I have in mind, as long as I run it by one of them first. Always thinking outside the box, it makes my artistic thoughts flow and work in a trance. When I am done, sometimes others in the shop gawk at my handmade beauties, other times I am given price offers. Though, I have never ended up giving away or selling my personalized weapons. Yes I have helped make some weapons here and there, but I have never sold my personal designs to someone else.

"Hey look who it is." Landon says. He is the second oldest, while London is the youngest and Brandon is the oldest. Brandon is like the younger reincarnation of their father, meanwhile Landon and London are replicas of their mother, just more masculine. Like seriously, it is kind of creepy how closely alike they look to their parents. I can identify them quickly because Brandon is both right and left handed, Landon is always has some pep in his step, and London is the youngest and is smaller than his brothers by a smudge.

"Hey Landon, what are you up to?" I ask curiously.

"Oh nothing much, just sharpening and refining our babies." He replies whole heartedly.

"Yeah, we want them to look their very best for the ceremony tomorrow." Brandon says, entering the room.

"Also, not to brag, but we have some of the finest swords in all of America." London humbly says. It is true, no other blacksmith shops in a hundred-mile radius can even compare to the one we have in Trinity Stone.

My gaze sweeps over the shop and lands on an unknown substance in the back. I am so enthralled with curiosity I drown everything out, keeping my eyes on the material. When the brothers realize I am not listening, they all simultaneously follow my line of sight and see my gaze land on ... well ... whatever it is.