22. I love the company

"Umm...Taehyung?" Jungkook called out once they got into the house and Taehyung helped him up the stairs. "Yeah?" Taehyung replied. "Umm.....I...uhm..." Jungkook cleared his throat. "I..." he cleared it again. 

"Idon'tmindifyoustaywithmeinmyroom" he said. "Sorry, what?" Taehyung asked, chuckling at Jungkook's nerves. Jungkook started blushing hard as he cleared his throat again and looked away. "I don't mind if you stay with me in my room" he said, staring intensely at the keyhole on his door. 

Taehyung laughed out loud and tried to cover his blush by turning slightly to the side. "I d-don't mind, either. I thought you would mind it" he said. "Well, I don't" Jungkook said and opened his door, gesturing to Taehyung to get in. 

Jungkook walked in after him and strode to his closet. "Do you have clothes to change into?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung cleared his throat and grinned sheepishly. "I brought them, but forgot to take the bag out of our car. So it is with Jimin right now" Taehyung said. 

Jungkook chuckled and took in Taehyung's figure. The man was just as buffed as he was. He was sure his clothes would fit Taehyung perfectly. 

He took his clothes and asked Taehyung to take whatever he wanted. "I'll change in the washroom. Call me when you are done changing" Taehyung said. "Okay" Jungkook said and sat down on the bed. He leaned his crutches on the wall beside the bed and waited for Taehyung to lock the bathroom before proceeding to take his clothes off. 

"I'm done!" he called out after a while. "I was just about to start playing something on my phone" Taehyung said as he came out of the washroom with his suit and dress pants neatly folded. 

Jungkook snorted. "Put the clothes on that chair. We can have the maids clean them tomorrow" Jungkook said. "Okay" Taehyung said and put his clothes on a chair in a corner of the room and walked to the other side of the bed. 

He sighed as he got under the covers. "Aren't you gonna sleep?" he asked, noticing Jungkook, who was still sitting and staring at him. "I was thinking we could spend some time getting to know each other properly" Jungkook said. 

"I wanna do it too, but my boss is really an asshole. I can't be late to office and to be honest, both of us are exhausted, aren't we?" Taehyung asked. "True" Jungkook said and hauled his 'casted' leg onto the bed before slipping under the covers. 

"Well, we can talk until we fall asleep, can't we?" Taehyung asked as he turned to him. "Sure" Jungkook grinned and turned as well. 

"So where exactly do you guys work? I thought you would work at your father's company" Jungkook said. "We are gonna work over there when dad steps down, anyways. So we decided to get experience from other companies" Taehyung said. 

"That's nice. So where do you work?" Jungkook asked. "Why?!?! So that you can destroy their business?!?! No, sir! We love that company! I am not gonna tell you where we work" Taehyung exclaimed. 

Jungkook chuckled. "Didn't you blurt out around fifteen to twenty curses while talking about your company?!" he asked. "I cursed my boss. Not the company. We love the company. That's why we joined the company. But the boss is being a jackbutt" Taehyung said and frowned at Jungkook. 

"I wish I get to know who it is. I'll have a word with him if I find out who it is" Jungkook said. "Sure" Taehyung said and chuckled. 

"What about you?" he asked. "What about me?" Jungkook asked. "You are a CEO too, right? How are you towards your employees?" Taehyung asked. 

"Won't I be bragging about myself if I answer that?" Jungkook asked. "You won't" Taehyung said. "Well, I am good to everyone except two newbies" Jungkook answered honestly. 

"Ohh?! Why?!" Taehyung asked, finally getting the opportunity to know more about why Jungkook was behaving out of character. 

They had heard other employees pity them, saying they had never seen Jungkook behave that way before. They had even said that Jungkook never overworked any of the employees the way he did with the two of them. 

Jungkook frowned silently for a minute. He didn't want to tell his fiance about those troublemakers yet. Even though it was just for three days, they really pissed the shit out of him. And he knew it was childish of him to still be angry over it. He had taken a week's worth of revenge for those three days. 

But he didn't want his fiance to know how he practically screamed out of frustration every time they did something. He didn't want his fiance to think he was a wimp. So he just sighed and shook his head. 

"I'll tell you some other time" he said. "Tellllll meeeeeee" Taehyung whined. "Some other time" Jungkook said. Taehyung huffed. "Okay" he said. 

"Do you want to come along with me tomorrow in the morning?" Jungkook asked. "Why?!?!?!?!" Taehyung asked, a little too loudly. "Aish! Why are you yelling?!" Jungkook chuckled and poked a finger into his ear and wiggled it violently. 

"Just cause!!" Taehyung exclaimed. He was freaking out internally, thinking about why Jungkook asked him if he wanted to go with him the next morning. 

"My driver can drop you at your office after I get down" Jungkook said. "Ohh" Taehyung said and relaxed visibly. "Nah, it's okay. Jimin is going to pick me up" Taehyung said. 

"Right. I forgot you go to the same company" Jungkook said. Taehyung hummed and closed his eyes. 

"Let's sleep" he said. "Okay. Good night" Jungkook said. "Good night" Taehyung said.