✨ Shalnarks Nsfw Alphabet ✨

Still on Hiatus just wanted to finish this bc I have so many unfinished drafts. Also I rlly wanna make a danganronpa book. Should I?

A- aftercare (what they do with you when finished with the deed)

He likes to run a warm bath for you two just to enjoy with eachother. He also likes to praise you for doing so well and cuddles are a requirement.

B- body part (which parts of both your bodies is his favorite)

He likes his fingers since he good with them for gaming purposes and for pleasuring you.

He likes your neck for multiple reasons. He likes to snuggle up to you and bury his face into your neck but he also likes biting it and claiming you as his.

C- Cum (pretty self explanatory)

He likes cumming in you. He feels important and dominant when he does.

D- dirty little secret (also pretty self explanatory)

Secretly wants to do it with you in a graveyard.

E- Experience

I feel like you'd be his first time but hes got all his knowledge from books and manipulating others and just observing.

F- Favorite position (😃👍🏻)

He likes when you ride him. He thinks it makes you look the princess you are. Also he likes being able to caress your body and see your horny expression. He also like missionary

G- Groping

He is a respectful man will not grope you unless your doing it. He doesnt want to put you in a awkward position and he knows how to keep his hands to himself.

H- Hair

Hes pretty well kept so he doesnt have much of it. (I'm dying while writing this my FBI agent must be so disappointed in me)

I- Intimacy

He is sooooo romantic in the moment. Is also constantly asking if you're in pain. (Consent king)

J- Jacking off

He does it quite often if you're not around. (Flashbacks to him taking a picture of you to use a motivation in that one chapter 😳)

K- Kinks

Bondage. He loves seeing you tied up. Also likes choking, biting, and orgasm control.

L- Location

Mainly the bedroom or occasionally the hideout. He pretty risky so hell really fuck you anywhere any time.

M- Motivation

Tease him or bend over in front of him and you're done for. Or if hes in a rather dirty state of mind anything you do will set him off.

N- No

He will never hurt you and that's final. If it can cause you pain he wont do it because he'll feel bad that he hurt you. Also refuses to do do a threesom

O- Oral

He prefers giving over receiving but he LOVES receiving so just imagine how much he loves going down on you. 😏😏😏

P- Pace

Bitch is fast af but will go PAINFULLY slow to tease you.

Q- Quickie

Yall do them half the time since half the time yall are on some kind of mission so he doesn't mind them. He doesnt perfer them tho he'd rather take his time but he'll take what he can get.

R- Risk

He's pretty risky since he wont hesitate to fuck you in a Wendy's bathroom he needed.

S- Stamina

Mans can go for like 4-6 rounds on an average day. 3-4 if hes tired.

T- Toys

He doesnt have many just some restraints and even if he did have anything you gave it to him.

U- Unfair

He tries not to be too unfair. Key word TRIES. But he is literally such a tease so be prepared.

V- Volume

Hes not super loud he more or so just let's out some grunts and growls here and there.

W- Wildcard

Fun fact he doesnt like threesoms. He doesnt want anyone else to see you even tho he do be risky.

X- X-ray

8. You cant change my mind and that's what's in an old script of my sooooo.

Y- Yearning (that doesnt look right...)

Never not a horny fuck but isn't a too horny fuck so I'd say a six or a seven.

Z- Zzzzz

He wont sleep until you fall asleep. He'll make you comfy and most definitely be cuddling you.

Word Count: 735

I've been working on this since like October but I never finished it so yall better have enjoyed it. I might try to finish my other draft chapter which is a lot so be ready. Still on hiatus sooooo. Have a good evening everyone! -Love Anzu 💜💛💜