《24》𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐱𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬

as you enter the foreign gym, somebody yells out kuroo's name.

"kuroo! what took you so long?" the tall guy booms. taller than kuroo, he had gray hair, green eyes, and is wearing the same Nekoma sweater.

"lev, you're too loud," kuroo complained. the lanky dude looks at kuroo, then towards me. his eyes widen and a pink tint spreads across his cheeks.

"hi. i'm lev haiba," he greeted. he sticks his hand out for a handshake. no thank you❤️

you smile at him instead. "hi, i'm y/n l/n," you replied. you look closely at his facial features noticing something rather uncommon. "are you Japanese?" you ask.

"no! well, yes! i'm half Russian, but i was born and raised in japan!" he exclaimed. "though i can't speak Russian," he grumbles.

foreigners💕foreigner💕foreigner💕

"that's pretty cool," you say, trying to sound interested. "i'm half Japanese as well," you quickly add.

"oh, where are you from then?" he eagerly asks.

you scrunch your face. "what kind of question is-"

"TETSUROU! YOU'RE TAKING TOO LONG OUT THERE!" another voice yells.

"SHUT UP, I'LL BE THERE IN A SEC," kuroo replies back, destroying your eardrums while doing so.

he turns to face you, putting his arm around your shoulder. "alright, so that dumbass was lev, and now you'll meet the rest of my team," he says, dragging you forward.

"sometimes i forget that you're the captain of nekoma," you say, rolling your eyes.

"am i not 'captainy' enough?" he jokes.

you look at him. "nah, i don't think so,"

he pokes your side, making you squirm. you let out a laugh. "you've just never seen me in my 'captain mode'" he brags.

"you make it sound like your 'captain mode' is interesting," you say. "now i want to see it," he looks at you and smirks.

he drags you inside a large gymnasium. bags, shoes, and water bottles are all distributed messily on the floor. many players are on their phones sitting down, while two tall guys are setting up the volleyball net.

"kenma!" kuroo yells.

"WHAT? I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF PLAYING A GAME RIGHT NOW! DON'T TALK TO ME!" he complained. you spot him sprawled on the floor, on his stomach, his switch in his hand. he's no attention to anything or anybody else at all, and his eyes are wide open- probably burning.

"y/n is here!" kuroo yells.

"really?" he looks up from his switch and you lock eyes. you immediately run towards him, tackling him on the ground.

"ouch- fuck, shit, you bitch, nasty ass. get your dirty and stanky breath away from me," he grunts. you continue to lay down on him, hugging him, and ignoring what he said.

"kuroo! who is she?" another guy asks. you look at the owner of the voice. he has a shaved head, with blonde running through the middle. he has an arrogant and snarky look on his face.

"hi?" you say.

he looks at you. suddenly, the snarky and arrogant look that was once on his face, turns into lust and shock.

he quickly walks over to you and kenma, and bows down. "HELLO, MY NAME IS TAKETORA YAMAMOTO. PLEASURE TO MEET YOU!" he exclaims.

you giggle. "it's a pleasure to meet you too!"

"stop lying," kenma mutters. you smack him in the head.