22 | part 2 |

2:47 a.m

"I don't get-"

"Sit", Jimin said as he sat across from Taehyung.

Jimin was only wearing a pink bedroom robe that was feathery, Gucci slippers, and jewelry on his hand.

Taehyung sat with sweatpants on, his purple crocs looking silly.

"Where's Yoongi?" Taehyung asked.

"Taehyung, where do I even begin..." Jimin sighed. "Do you want some wine?"

"I-"

"You must!" Jimin quickly ran to the kitchen and Taehyung didn't want to come off as rude.

Jimin came back with the same bottle he had with Yoongi the first time he came.

Taehyung felt a little pain in his heart.

"This is Yoongi and I's favorite wine", Jimin said while pouring Taehyung a glass.

Taehyung nodded.

"Cheers, you're doing well at the competition", Jimin extended his glass and Taehyung hesitated but gave a cheers.

"I know you've been here many times before", Jimin began, "I live here too you know".

"Sorry, it must've been inconvenient...I didn't know you were here-"

"I've been out of the house for about a month and half due to the show...which is about how long you've been with Yoongi right? A month?"

Taehyung nodded his head, he felt himself getting smaller for some reason.

"To give you some context, Yoongi and I grew up together-"

"Look, I just want to talk to Yoongi, he told me to come-"

"I took his phone", Jimin raised his eyebrow. "Why would you do that?" Taehyung began to get frustrated. "That's not a nice thing to do-"

"Listen to me damnit!" Jimin yelled as he took a sip of his wine.

For some reason Taehyung stayed quiet.

"Everything you see here..." Jimin waved his arms in a small motion around the living room, "it's mine".

"Huh?" Taehyung was confused.

"You see..."

Jimin stood up and walked over to Taehyung

He extended his hand to Taehyung's face.

"What? Your hand?" Taehyung scoffed

Jimin laughed, "No you idiot!"

"Yoongi and I are married".

And with just those words Taehyung felt his stomach whirl, his heart stop, his throat go dry and his head pound.

Taehyung stood up and held Jimin's left hand staring at the ring he had on, "W-what? N-no-"

"Oh yes, we are married, so you can guess why I have a problem with you right?" Jimin cocked his head.

"You're lying-"