11.

The sky seemed darker on his way back to the estate. He was in no good mood at all.

Theo still felt nervous somehow, that feeling of uneasiness lay at the pit of his stomach and no matter what, he couldn't shake it off.

He looked out of the window and started to think of how he was going to handle this. If this was any other situation he could've dealt with it easily but this time he felt as though he couldn't bring himself to face it. What is wrong with you Theo? You're not a fu***** coward.

But I'm afraid....he thought. His heart was heavy because of all the crazy notions he had filled in his head about losing Winter.

Upon reaching the estate, he went to look for her directly leaving all his works unattended.

"Winter?"

"My lord... You've arrived." "Your meal is ready, I'll set the ta..."

"Where's she?"

"I think I last saw her in the music room." "She may be there." Maria replied.

Theo rushed to the music room but found it empty. He went up to their room to check and did not find her there either. He searched all the rooms where she could possibly be but he still couldn't find her. Where could she be? He panicked.

Theo grabbed his hair frustratingly and was about to call for a search party when he suddenly realised that he had not searched one room yet. It was on the East wing of the middle floor. He had recently built it for his Winter because he had promised her one. He was sure that she would be in the library so he hurried there.

He pushed open the door with force and called out "Winter..."

There she was, all cuddled up in her blanket on a big green sofa reading a book engrossedly.

She looked up to see that Theo was back. She jumped out of her seat happily and rushed into his arms.
Theo held her back tightly and released a heavy  sigh of relief. He breathed in her scent and held her more refusing to release her.

"I missed you Theo." "Why didn't you tell me that you were coming back today?"

He looked down at her and smiled. "I wanted to surprise you."

"But still...."

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now, would it?"

Winter nodded happily.

"Are you happy Winter?"

"Very!"

"Are you happy with me Winter?"
Theo questioned again searching for answers in her eyes.

Winter was not surprised that he was asking her this but she felt something was wrong. She couldn't quite put her finger on it. Regardless, she answered him "Yes Theo. I am."
"I....." she nearly blurted out those special words.
"I...I am very happy with you."

"Then you wouldn't leave me, right?"

"What's wrong Theo? Why are you asking all these?"

"Just.... answer me Winter. You wouldn't, won't you?"

She nodded her head apprehensively seeing that something was absolutely wrong.

"I love you Winter."
Theo crashed his lips onto hers and took control over her mouth dominantly, devouring her. She gasped for air but Theo only left her lips for a few seconds so she could catch her breath only to latch onto her luscious lips again.

He continued to ravish her and after what seemed like a long twenty minutes of a heated make out session did he release her. He enjoyed her flushed face and pink swollen lips.

He brought his thumb to trace her swollen lips and leaned in again to give a quick peck.

"Lily is coming over today."

Winter gasped. "Is she?"
The end of her lips lifted naturally not being able to conceal her happiness.

"I have to finalise some deals with Monster. I'll be late tonight, so until then Lily will keep you company."

"Why not invite Monster, Jeremiah and Marcus over. We can have dinner together and...and Lily will be here too, so we all can....have a movies night-out?"

Theo chuckled at her words. He found it very endearing that she wanted to spend some quality time with everyone together. However, he had to go against her wish this time even though he really wanted to give in to her.

He couldn't discuss and plan about killing Simon Abbadon with her in the same house. If she even came to know about this, he wasn't sure if she would ever forgive him.

Theo was scared of talking about Abbadon with her. He feared he might open up a scar that was healing or if he would awaken her feelings for him again. He didn't want to risk losing her by bringing up this topic.

So, for this he had called Lily over. He needed to know about why Winter left or escaped from the clutches of Simon. It was impossible for Simon to mistreat her or even hurt her a wee bit seeing how he doted on Winter so much. He wouldn't be searching for her if he didn't love her. She was his life. Simon had her protected under his eyes all this while and to think that he would let her escape from him was not believable at all. Theo could only rely on Lily now if she could get some information out of Winter.

He really didn't want to do this to Winter but he had no choice. This was the only option left for him. He had to see if he could use the reason of her leaving against Abbadon.

"Winter, its a very important client we are going to make a deal with. I'm afraid you will have to wait till tomorrow for your movie marathon. Okay?"

"Is it really that important than Winter?" She sulked.

"No. It's not. Nothing is more important than you." "We....."

"I'm kidding Theo." Winter giggled. "I understand." "I'll just have to wait for tomorrow to come then. I'm going to get some some fantastic bad ass movies ready till then."

Theo's green eyes never left her lips as she talked. He loved every inch of her face especially her lips. He didn't want it on anybody's but his.
Heck, he didn't want to hear Abbadon's name from her lips. Thinking about it made him mad.

"Good girl." He patted her hair.
"Let's go. I think it's time for Lily's arrival."