𝟤𝟨 | 𝖭𝖠𝖲𝖳𝖸 𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖤𝖳𝖤𝖤𝖭

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STINK!" Corinne smiles, straddling Demon

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STINK!" Corinne smiles, straddling Demon. "It's too early for this shit. Go to sleep or get out." He pushes her off of him, onto the bed in the empty space next to him. "Wake up! It's ten-thirty." She says.

"Corinne."

"Corinne? Who is that?" She asks. "Ma, I'm tired. Let me sleep." He groans. "D, get up." She tells him, making him sit up. "Now open your gifts." She smiles getting off the bed.

"I'm taking my key back." He tells her, despite taking the blue and white Dior shopping bag. "No, you not." She shakes her head.

"You lucky it's my birthday or I was gone make you take some of this stuff back." He says, pulling out the shoe box. "So we can be twin 'nem. Ya know." She chuckles as he looks at the B23 Dior high-top sneakers. He goes into the Neiman's bag.

"You the one that wanna be like me on the fragrance side so..." She tells him, watching him pull out the different colognes that ranged from Creed to Bond. "I like how that smell so if you don't, I'll gladly take it." She says when he pulls out the Maison Margiela Replica Jazz Club. "Nah, nigga. This mine." He tells her, after smelling it.

"Since it's a lil too early for you to get my name tatted." She says passing him the smaller bag. "Like right here." He suggests showing her his bare outer forearm. "Yeah, that's the spot." She nods as he opens the box. "But for now, we got friendship bracelets." She says, showing him her's with his initials. "This soft as hell." He complains as all while holding his right arm out for her to put the bracelet on. "Why you ain't get CD?" He asks. "Cause those aren't my initials but we can get you another one." She says.

"They gone be yo initials though. I thought you believed in manifesting shit." He mutters, watching her struggle. "How you wipe yo ass with these long ass nails?" He asks grabbing the end with the clasp. "Easy and they not even long for real." She rolls her eyes. "You ain't even have to go all out for me." He tells her.

"Last two, come on." She said, giving him one of two boxes. "You so irritating." He says looking at Bearbrick x Hypebeast set. "Look at the other one." She starts getting more and more excited because of his reaction.

"Gimme a kiss." He tells her.

"I'm ate, huh?" She asks, laughing when he wraps his hand around her neck. "Thank you, ma." He mutters as their lips graze against each other. "You welcome, stink." She smiles. "You can get back on top of me." He tells her.

"You can go brush your teeth first." She says.
"You ain't have a problem kissing me though." He tells her getting up. "Go brush your teeth." She whines, making him get up. mak