Ch 58 - Oscorp Internship

Tony always joked to Peter about how he makes times from his busy projects to help him and guide him. He was never good with showing emotions to start with and thought Peter got the jokes. The Avengers always said that he should talk straight and his manner kind of seemed rude but Tony always waved it off since Peter never complained but it changed.

They were working in lab when Tony said "Wow no injuries in a week. You can almost go without my guidance". Peter smiled at him. They walked out of the lab and Tony sat down at the couch with everyone else. Peter picked up his bag. "So Mr. Stark I got an internship at Oscorp". Peter said.

Tony turned to him. "But you are not gonna take it right?" He asked. "Why not? I mean I cannot always lie about being an intern here and Dr. Connors working at Oscorp specially asked me to be his personal intern". Peter said excited.

Tony immediately received death glares from everyone and Natasha swiped her finger on her neck. "But you're my personal intern". Tony said. "I work at fixing my suit when it gets damaged and school asks for proof and statements from the head of internship division and I'm like 'Haha so..'" Peter said.

"I can write a letter with my name". Tony said. "Or Pepper can". "Do you think they'd believe the owner of the company signed my internship form?" Peter asked. "I could go to your school". Tony said. "I disturb you enough don't want you to take out time from your busy schedule to go to my school". Peter said playing with his fingers.

"Hey no problem I can do it". Tony said. "But at Oscorp someone who's getting paid who's job is to teach me will give me time and it will be in his schedule and you can work on your projects without my disturbance". Peter said. "Come on you don't disturb me." Tony said. "Come on son". Tony said.

"OK why do you bring Harley in between conversations with me". Peter said. "What are you talking about?" Tony asked. "You say come on son. What does that have anything to do with me or Harley". Peter said. "W.. What?" Tony asked. "I call you son. Don't you get it?" Tony asked.

"Well you said this is to be strictly a mentor - mentee relationship" Peter said. "What are you talking about? You called me dad once". Tony said. "And I apologised and you said it was ok". Peter said. "Yeah so?" Tony asked. "That means try not to repeat in general". Peter said. "But I thought you understand me". Tony said.

"I do and I know your biggest fear is to become a parent like your dad that's why you avoid children". Peter said. "And me calling you dad clearly drained your face of any blood."Peter said." What do expect me to understand more than that". Peter asked. "Oh my God OK ok". Tony calmed himself. "Well your biggest problem is that you don't get any certificate from here and that causes problem at school."Tony said.

" Yes. But I don't wanna bother your busy schedule too. Oscorp is a nice company. My best friend works there so we could hang out and my guide there won't have to take out time cause I will be in the schedule". Peter said. "For the last time you're not bothering me". Tony said.

"You don't have to pretend. I'm not a kid and I totally understand that you're busy to take care of a kid". Peter said. "I mean you will have to take out sometime from your busy schedule eventually for repairing of suit tho". Peter said regretful. Tony banged his head on the couch. "Well but you'd be visiting us right?" Pepper asked. "I mean it's on daily basis so maybe on weekends if I'm not too tired". Peter said.

They glared at Tony. "Speak straight. You can do it". Clint whispered. "You know how it's a long walk from mys chool to Oscorp and then here too so I need my rest and then Spider-Man". Peter said rubbing his neck. "I can give you a room or a floor at the Tower so you and May can shift here". Tony immediately said.

"Woah Mr. Stark don't turn it into a competition between you and Oscorp". Peter said. "I'm not I want you to stay here". Tony said. "Why? You always say 'Man this better be good Im looking up from my project for this' and that and it's never good you fix it in minutes". Peter said. "Cause I love you". Tony said.

"W... What?" Peter stuttered. "You are like my son and I'm not talking about Harley. I mean you". Tony said getting up and taking in Peter in a hug. Peter could be seen shaking and sounds like sobs could be heard. They pulled back after some time. "So you're not gonna take the internship right?" Pepper asked. "Don't wanna miss the chance to work with Dad". Peter said smiling.

"Hey hey I'm Uncle then" Rhodey said. "Ah OK?" Peter said. And they started arguing ovee the titles. "Shut up. I'm Mom OK?" Pepper said. Peter nodded. "OK mom". He said and Pepper and Tony both sat hugging each other on the couch smiling widely while Peter left leaving Avengers to catfight for titles.

___

So guys almost all my previous series are near ending and I'd like some ideas or there will be delay in updates. Like every past one has 2-3 parts more.
Except the Random Interactions one. It's a looooooooooong one😉😉