#61

The members hurried to the hospital as soon as they heard about Jungkook collapsing. His parents were there in front of his room. His mom crying and his dad with a very worried expression. 

"Uncle, what happened?" RM asked as the members gathered around them. 

"We don't know yet. let's wait for the doctor." he said trying to be calm. 

Everyone waited impatiently. As soon as the doctor walked in everyone straightened up. 

"Doctor how is my son?" his mom asked.

"It's nothing serious. We call it the broken heart syndrome. It's a temporary heart condition that's often brought on by stressful situations and extreme emotions. This happens when someone goes through unbearable heart breaks and pain. Specially when the person is very emotionally sensitive." the doctor explained. 

Everyone knows how sensitive Jungkook is and knowing that it was this was not a surprise because everyone now saw how much he loves you. 

"But why is he still unconscious?" his mom asked.

"It's because his body is trying to heal his heart by reducing the stress. It will take some time for him to recover. Till then we will do our best to treat him well." the doctor bowed and left. 

"Hyung we need to find y/n fast." Jimin said worriedly running his hand through his hair. V and Jin looked at each other and then at Jungkook's dad. They knew what was going on. 

"Uncle can you tell us where she is?" Jin asked politely. 

"No!" his dad snapped. 

"It's better like this. And I don't know where that girl went." he said looking away.

"Honey, we can't let our son go through this. Just tell them where she is. we have to bring her back." his mom said unable to bare to see her son hurting. 

"I just sent her back to her country. To where she belong. So it's not possible to bring her back because I don't know where she is exactly. So let it go. He will get over it." His dad said arrogantly. 

No one spoke. The members knew finding you was the only solution but it was not up to them anymore. Jungkook's parents were involved in this, so they know what's best for their son more than the boys. 

*************************************

It's been almost 2 months since you came back to your country. You were lonely and broken but you felt safe at your old home. Memories of your parents still lingered and being here pained you more sometimes because you keep missing your parents and Jungkook both. 

You were a wreck and a crying mess every night ever since you left Jungkook. You long for him every single day but you were helpless. 

God it's painful!

But you couldn't go back to him. You promised his dad to walk away from Jungkook's life for his own good. The day his dad showed up was one of the most dreadful moments in your life. He called you names, insulted you and threw a cheque at you as well. But that's not what broke you. You were still ready to bare them all because you love him. But the moment he mentioned about Jungkook's fixed marriage with their family friends and if Jungkook backs out that they were going to disown him had your head spinning. 

He threatened if that happens and if something happens to his mom, because she is also a sensitive person like Jungkook, that no one will forgive you and even Jungkook would hate you for choosing you and losing his mother and his family.