03

German

"liu yiren wake your ass up!" the girl
groaned, slowly sitting up.

"yang what the hell?? it's saturday!" yiren kicked her brother who stood at the end of her bed.

"yeah and it's 10 am, get up it's hendery's birthday" he opened the curtains and let the sunlight in, yiren immediately got up as he said those words,

"uhh.. there's no way i'm going to that" the now fully awake girl then grabbed her phone from the bedside table and started scrolling through her instagram,

"hmm.. why are you avoiding someone?" yangyang asked her sister suspiciously.

yiren scoffed, "avoiding? who would i be-"

"i don't know, someone like Lucas?" the boy asked casually, yiren then threw a pillow at her brother for mentioning that name,

"see you're being in denial" he laughed, "stop being so affected, haven't you moved on already?"

if only he knew.

"fine"

________

the car parked outside of their house now honked for the 10th time,

"can you calm the fuck up" they heard a voice say as they got in the car,

"yeah geez, sorry, yiren is slower than a turtle" yangyang apologized to the others inside the car, sicheng was the one driving, beside yangyang was xiaojun and on the other front seat was none other than Lucas.

they smiled at each other awkwardly, yiren was the first to look away.

"shut up you sheep, at least i'm not stupid like you" yiren said in german while crossing her arms and rolling her eyes at the boy beside her.

yiren and yangyang are twins who lived in germany until 4th grade when they moved to korea. they still visit germany and taiwan from time to time though.

"you're already stupid for saying i'm stupid" yangyang shot back.

"you are stupid, i told you to stop making out with random bitches behind the bleachers" the girl stuck her tongue out to annoy her brother,

"nye nye nye nye" the boy made faces,

"geez, how are you guys even twins?"

the ride hasn't even been 5 minutes when yiren's phone rang, she checked the caller's id,

jung jaehyun

everyone else was really noisy, they wouldn't notice if she was talking to someone on her phone, so the girl picked it up,

"jaehyun?"

"yiren, can you uh, u-uhm-" he stuttered,

"talk properly you weirdo" she tried covering her other ear so that she could hear properly,

"can you look after yoon-oh for the afternoon? i have to be somewhere, and i can't really ask anyone else since they're busy" he said quite breathlessly.

yiren smiled at the thought of the cute baby.

"okay sure."

"woah reall-"

yiren hanged up,

"sorry sicheng but can you pull over? i have somewhere i have to be" yiren was actually glad to have an excuse on not being able to go the Hendery's birthday.

"what? where else are you going?" everyone was suddenly quiet, yiren saw a glimpse of lucas who was looking a bit disappointed,

"somewhere important" she grabbed her bag when sicheng pulled over near a sidewalk,

"what's more important than Hendery's birthday??"

lucas actually heard the girl mention 'jaehyun' but he remained silent.
_________

yiren rang the doorbell. it took a few seconds before the door opened revealing a on the hurry looking jaehyun wearing some expensive looking suit, his hairstyle revealed his forehead,  a small backpack was slinging on his right shoulder, and on his arms were the two year old yoon-oh who was happily clapping his hands at the sight of yiwen.

"uh.. hey?" the girl greeted awkwardly. the sight of a father material jaehyun really made an impact on her pea-sized brain.

yiren then took the baby from jaehyun's arms since he looked like he was really in a hurry.

"i've put everything on his bag so that you wouldn't have to look for his stuff, his powdered milk is already measured in it's container here, along with the baby bottle, you just have to pour some hot water over it, but not too hot, he'll burn his tongue, and he has 5pm, 6pm and 7pm medicines to drink, i've labeled everything, make sure he drinks them properly, oh and don't forget to pat his back after he eats or drinks, also please don't make him run around so much or do anything that'll require running or using excessive energy."

he finally stopped talking, almost out of breath. leaving a stunned looking yiren.

"you got that?" he handed the small backpack to the girl and placed his hands on his waist, waiting for a reply.

"y-yeah" she still couldn't move on from the fact that this was the same jaehyun she's known for almost 11 years. the jaehyun she knew(or just witnessed since they were never really close) would be seen at every wild parties every weekends and make out with different girls on each one.

"yoon-oh's favorite moomin plushie is inside, he can't sleep without it and i'll probably be home late make sure he's asleep by 8:00 pm, i've prepared all his bath stuff in the bathroom, give him a bath before bed with warm water and-" he took a breath.

"jaehyun" yiren spoke, making the male look up.

"i get it, just go, you'll be late for whatever you have" it was already
quarter to 3.

"right" he leaned down to face yoon-oh placing a hand on his son's forehead moving his hair aside and kissing the baby's forehead.

"don't get sick alright?"

the baby nodded, "owkay daddy"

yiren looked at them in awe, she just noticed how similar the both of them looked. yoon-oh was like the mini version of jaehyun.

jaehyun walked off to his car, but then he paused and look back at yiren who had his son in her arms. he smiled showing those deep dimples.

"oh, and thank you liu"

______
There ya go.

______There ya go