CHAPTER 35

CHAPTER 35 

AUTHOR 'S POV

NEW COVER CREDITS: Rainbowusers

____________________________

The cold that had seemed mild at first now numbed his face and extremities. What residual heat he had absorbed in the lodge was gone, it had been his buffer, but unwittingly he had squandered it believing his thick winter jacket and boots equal to the task of preserving his body heat.

Aarav sat down near the camp fire staring at buring fire infront of him.

He too had a fire in him just like this .
But now all he feels is life less and emotion less ,the same way how yamini felt every day.

Standing up from the ground ,aarav had no idea what to do ! His team is been tracking yamuna and this time he is being extra extra careful after knowing yamini and yamuna look alike.and to add more flavor in his cup of ice creams ,he very well know yamini and advik are staying in ooty.

Getting out from his house in ooty,he looked around the fog which was covering the beautiful hills ,the sun was about to set and the sky was a kinda was yellowish mixed with orange .

For some unknown resons ,his heart longed to see yamini,his eyes were still searching her,he need her but can't have her.

After a hardest battle between his heart and mind wheather to see her or not aarva decided to atleast see her from far.

Taking a deep breath ,he started walking towards their hotel.

He was completely changed,his long untrimmed beard,black  circles under his eyes, uneven hairs told different stories

He stood silently hidden infront of her hotel/house and waited for her to come out but...no she was no where to be seen......

____________________________

Cold wind stalked her through the mountain passes like a specter death, the bitter wind laughed as it tore right to her heart and turned her blood to icy sludge. Her muscles began to ache and grind like the cogs in old machine and she sat silently looking at fishes in the pond and lost in thoughts.