Ch126 - Extreme joy easily begets sorrow.

Abruptly opening his eyes to a bright day, You Liangxing stared at the white ceiling, harbouring complaints that went along the lines of 'who was he and where was he'. When he moved slightly, a sinking and heavy hand pressed down on his body and swiftly dragged him back into an embrace.

As You Liangxing stared at that smooth arm and felt the warm skin plastered tightly at his back, his awareness returned.

Sure enough, it was real, he and Kang Shengzhe... were really together now.

The person behind him emitted a soft groan and You Liangxing turned over. Half-lidded, Kang Shengzhe gazed back at him with eyes that were still fogged with sleep. Since this was the first time they were looking at each other after such circumstances, the atmosphere seemed quite different from before and You Liangxing found himself in an inexplicable predicament where he did not know what he should say.

Kang Shengzhe, however, did not give him the chance to be awkward. His brain had just awoken and he immediately shoved his huge head into the crook of You Liangxing's neck and faked sobbed: "Someone is very tired."

You Liangxing: "......"

You Liangxing did not say anything for a long time and Kang Shengzhe secretly raised his eyes to look at him again, "Liang Liang, shouldn't you be reflecting on yourself for being too hard to get away from?"

You Liangxing: "......"

... He was hard to get away from?

Against such a degree of unblinking bullshit, You Liangxing could not be bothered to dispute it. He looked at the time. It was already ten in the morning. He did not know if it was because he had exhausted a lot of energy after being tossed around until three or four o' clock last night, but it surprised him that he had only woken up at this time.

"Do you have classes?"

Kang Shengzhe said: "Yes... No."

You Liangxing: "Is that a yes or a no?"

Kang Shengzhe blinked his eyes: "I might have them, yes."

No matter what condition the school was in right now, classes still had to be attended. In the blanket, You Liangxing's foot flew up and dug into Kang Shengzhe's waist. Just as he was about exert force, Kang Shengzhe suddenly held onto his foot and tried to negotiate: "I won't make it in time even if I go now. One moment of spring night is worth a thousand pieces of gold; I trust that Liang Chulin will definitely understand me and sign in my stead~"

The sole of You Liangxing's foot was very sensitive. Once Kang Shengzhe touched it, he could care less about the crooked reasons that Kang Shengzhe was fabricating and he only wanted to retract his foot back. However, Kang Shengzhe refused to let go and he even took it a step further by going forward to lean against him.

Thus, the initial odd positions they were in became bullying and ambiguous in an instant. You Liangxing's neck shrank back, wanting to evade, but he could still feel Kang Shengzhe's breath spraying on his face and a certain part of his fitting closely to him again, primed for action after having accumulated energy.

Kang Shengzhe's soul luring eyes were half-lidded and he bit on his lips with an abundance of flirtatious feelings. He said: "Liang Liang, you were incredibly wonderful last night oh~"

You Liangxing: "......"

A fist shot out from You Liangxing and half of Kang Shengzhe's reddish cheeks went back to normal.

Although his normal expression was restored, the arm that Kang Shengzhe was holding him with was not lifted. Without using his words, he had already provided sufficient evidence that he was honestly intending to do it again with his actions.