wαr - αll (pαrт oɴe)

so this based on the incoming war. i can't believe dream chose manburg! piss baby how could you!? i know it's just a bit so don't worry :)

your username: y/u/n
your hair color: y/h/c

warnings: you're a badass here (i mean nothing really changed, you are a badass no doubt about it), cussing and yelling

•·················•·················•

  3rd person pov:

  everyone in the smp, including the dream team that barely showed up to anything, are together in a vc talking about the upcoming fake war.

  "i think we should invite someone else to surprise the fans. i know we already have techno but imagine having someone else too. that would be sick." tubbo suggests.

  "that's not a bad idea, but who?" dream asks, tapping a pen on his desk.

  "i know someone." niki, muffles into her mic.

  "who?" wilbur asks, straightening up in his seat.

  everyone in the call goes quiet, trying to listen to the small voice.

"um, you guys know y/u/n?" she asks.

  "yeah! she's badass!" the blonde british boy yells.

  "i could text her and see what she thought of it.."

  the call agrees and with that, nihachu texts the
y/h/c. the oh so famous girl answers the text within a minute and says she's down. they decide to give her the discord and let her join.

  "hello?" a voice breaks through.

  "is this y/u/n?" george asks.

  "i would hope so. i don't think i'm a fraud or anything." y/n speaks into her mic.

  "so, what do you think of the war?" tommy asks.

  "i think it's alright. it's a good bit for the fans."

  "so, do you watch the streams of the previous war and stuff?" quackity speaks up.

  "yeah, yeah i do." she says, taking a sip of her water.

  "are you subscribed to any of us?" tommy asks.

  "um that's none of your business."

  a huff is heard from the british man. everyone chuckles slightly.

  "who's side are you on? eret asks, "pogtopia or manburg?"

  everyone goes silent again. did y/n choose a side? manburg with a psychotic half goat, half man as the president, or pogtopia with three european boys and one american guy that got kicked out of the land? hmm, hard choice. (this part is a joke. don't get offended)

  "i don't like picking sides. i'm on my own side."
y/u/n said, leaning back into her chair, "but if i absolutely had to pick, i wouldn't tell you guys until the war."

  "ugh! american women suck!" tommy huffs in annoyance.

  "well it's not my fault both sides are bad! one side, you have a weird goat man as president and a bunch of people that share one brain cell! the other side, you have a so called president that has no idea what to do, two little kids that want to stab shit, and an american dude that doesn't even want to be here!" she yelled back.

  the dream smp erupt into laughs as they know it's a joke. well, it's kinda true, right?

  "you're not wrong there..." tommy muttered.

  "exactly bitch. now, if you excuse me, i'm gonna go and have mcdonald's because why the hell not." she says.

  everyone says bye as she leaves. well, that went, well.

•·················•·················•

there you have it folks. part one of two? i don't know yet. i hope you all have a great day! love you all!!