Chapter 29:How dare you....

3rd Person POV

As the class and villains were fighting (Y/N) just stood in the center of the fight between Aizawa and the villains.The teacher doesn't seem to notice that his student was  happily standing right in the middle of the battlefield with a fluffy aura behind her while eating her coffee jelly so slowly as she savored it with every bite.

'So chewy...bouncy.....nom nom nom nom....'

"Hey,let's attack that kid,"a villain said as he nudged his comrade whilst observing the girl  who had happily grab another teaspoon full of the jelly.

"She seems weak"

"That's what makes it even better,"the two villain strode towards her.

"My... my...my what do we have here,"the two circled her as she was unaware of it still in her own little world.

"A small little ant waiting to be squashed,"after saying that they both attacked her in sync but she dodge them while still eating.

After a minute of attacking  they had seemed grew tired as they released  consecutive pants trying to grasp for air to fill up  their lungs.

"Can you two quit it.....I'm trying to eat my coffee jelly in peace,"(Y/N) irked as she put another coffee jelly on her mouth.

Being hard headed, the duo attacked her only to be punched and collide with the aligned group of villains who were the ones that was starting to get back up after being beaten by Aizawa.

'Now where was I .....Oh yes,'bringing back her right fist, she moved the coffee jelly  into her right hand and grabbed the spoon and was about to bite or rather nibble on another piece but her hand was knock over.

"Hey isn't that (Y/N)-chan,"Asui pointed out as the grape and broccoli looked at the direction of where she was pointing at from their point of view while hiding behind some hedges.

Mouths agape the three couldn't believe that the female was currently  standing right behind the Nomu with their beaten up teacher ,under the monster .The trio could only hope for her safety.

In (Y/N)'s perspective ,time seems to have been in slow motion ,reaching out her hand she was about grab the coffee jelly to prevent it from hitting the ground but was stopped when the Nomi's sudden shriek annoyed her that it distracted her from grabbing her food.

Splash

Staring at the ground the blacknette's mood darken.Turning around,she released a menacing aura and towered over the monster that was still beating up her teacher with its back facing her, with her upper face shielded by a dark shadow that had formed out of nowhere,she clinched her teeth.

"You scum.....How dare you.. ,"she mumbled slowly as she pulled back her fist.

"Kurogiri,who is that?"

"It seems to be a UA student"

"How foolish is she trying to save her beloved Sensei.........I see that All Might still isn't here maybe if I were to kill one of his students it will get him to come here faster,"the leader of the League of Villains launched himself towards the hiding students but immediately came to a halt when a loud force interrupted his supposedly surprise attack.

'This opened brained over-roasted chicken just made me drop my coffee jelly!MY COFFEE JELLY!NO ONE GETS IN THE WAY OF ME AND MY FOOD!!!!,'she swang her fist
with all her might making her do a numerous  consecutive punches towards its body that had prevented it from regenerating.

'I WON'T FORGIVE YOU FOR MAKING ME DROP MY BELOVED COFFEE JELLY !,'with a final  punch she blew off the monster's head and saw Aizawa ?

"Aizawa?,"the teacher slowly lifted his head that was dripping with blood and looked at the girl's beautiful brown eyes.

"THIS ISN'T FAIR!!IT WAS SUPPOSE TO  KILL ALL MIGHT !!!! AND NOT BE DEFEATED BY SOME WANNA BE HERO BRAT !!!,"Shigaraki scratched his neck furiously  and glared at the female who was crutching down next to her teacher while helping him up by slinging his arm around her shoulder.

"Get out of the way!!!!,"the female stepped aside with Aizawa who can  barely manage to stand up as Bakugo pinned the warp gate named Kurogiri.

"You think I didn't know that blah blah blah-,"the pomerinian continued to talk or rather threatened the pinned down male as our protagonist dragged the half conscious teacher to the side.

"Where are we?,"the female asked the hero as he cough out blood still not having a clue on what was happening in their surroundings almost like it was a zombie apocalypse that her Uncle made her watch forcefully when he once visited her.

Out of frustration the hand covered man dashed towards the female reaching out his hands until he it was shot by a bullet.

"Sorry we're late!!!,"Iida burst through the door with the heroes and All Might ,who arrested  as well as took care of the low level thugs while Kurogiri and Shigaraki had barely manage to escape.

Timeskip brought to you by:Class 1-A chibis boarding the school bus.

"(Y/N)-chan where have you been?"

"Nowhere,"the blacknette said as she still remembered the event when her coffee jelly splashed to the ground like a broken recorder that was replayed over and over again.

"(Y/N)-san?,"hearing her name being called the beauty turned towards the ravenette.

"You have something on your hair,"Momo pointed out as the female failed to remove the small leaves that fell down on her hair when she fought a leaf thug.

The girls giggled which caught the attention of the other students within the vacancy.Todoroki almost cracked a smile from how cute his sparing partner looked like when she only reached for the sides of her hair and not at the top of it,making her look like a chibi plant user.Tokoyami's dark shadow snickered in amusement as Tokoyami shushed him.Kaminari stealthy captured a picture of her in his phone , setting it up as his wallpaper .

'Tsk.The idiot looks like a tree,'Bakugo thought as he looked at the cowlick that was on top of the hair of the girl that stucked up a leaf ,oozing gently as the wind blows making it look even more hilarious than it already is.

"Adorable,"Kirishima openly said before covering his mouth with a blush hoping that no one had heard him but to his luck across from him he saw Mineta giving him a smug look while crossing his rather......short legs.

"Kirishima I didn't peg you to be the-,"before the grape could finish his sentence his ears were brutally attacked by Jiro's earphone jack.

"Let me get that for (Y/N)-san,"Iida who was sitting next to her picks up the leaves from her hair including the ones in her cowlick.

"Uh...Thank you?,"that came out more like a question from the emotionless female to which the glass wearing male didn't mind.

"You're welcome President,"the male replied making the female internally groan.

"(Y/N)-san,"the girl looked at the direction of the female earphone jack quirk user who was twirling one of her earlobes with a small but not so visible blush on her cheeks.

"I just wanted to say thank you for saving me the other day from the stampede"

"You're welcome"

"(Y/N)-chan you were so awesome out there you took those villains out with one bam and pow,"Uraraka fangirled as she imitated the female's movements making the said female mentally have a breakdown.

'I am being made fun of!!!'

______________________________________
The next chapter will be the flashback students class election since I didn't basically follow the plot😅Anyways hope you bear with me in my absent updates.

Grell:Oh Bassy~where are you yohoooo~

Me:*Ahem*

Grell:Oh right!*stares at the camera*Don't you dearies forget to vote and comment~Now where is my Bassy~