Chapter 17

Warning - Sexual Content - be advised

Sophia's POV

Okay so I could do this. Just place myself in his hands, and did he say tongue? And the man is seriously delusional if he thinks I can achieve multiple orgasms. Hell I couldn't even get one let alone multiply.

I was so terrified of disappointing him...

"Baby..STOP. Stop thinking. Stop questioning. I have you. Trust me."

He sounded so sincere and confident.

"Knox, I just don't want you to be disappointed, what if..."

"Hey I said to stop. Just concentrate on what I am doing to your body and how wonderful it feels, okay?"

Agreeing, I allowed him to remove his shirt, leaving me fully exposed to him. Shivering, part from nerves and part from the cold air, Knox promised to warm me up quickly. Cocky bastard.

He positioned me in the center of the bed. Taking my arms and putting them over my head, securing my hands around the slats in the headboard with instruction not to let go. Um okay, but why do I need to hold on?

His hands began to caress my body, leaving behind a tingling sensation as their path continued until it felt like my whole body was awake and waiting.

"Feel that baby. That is our bond. It is the sexual currant that exists between true mates. Only I can make your body come to life like this."

His lips followed, trailing around skipping over all the spots that begged to be kissed. The bastard even chuckled when he sensed my frustrations, whispering for me to be patient.

Making his way up my arm his lips finally reached my shoulder. And again, rockets blasted as he latched onto that one magical spot. True to his earlier promise, my body began the steady increase as the heat began to spread. Down below, my pussy began a steady throb.

His mouth again resumed its journey until warmth enclosed over the tip of my breast. Shouting out his name, from shock and pleasure, my body arched up, begging for more.

I didn't understand what I was feeling. Brian sometimes sucked on my nipples, at least in the beginning and it NEVER felt like this. Jesus this man's mouth and tongue should be illegal. What am I saying, not illegal, but given an award.

Knox switched his attention to my other breast, giving it the same attention, arousing it until my peaks stood tall and grew hard. They ached...I ached...my nether regions definitely ached. A feeling that was so foreign. Again how was he...

"Shh baby, just feel that is all you have to do. Don't question why or how, just that you are."

How did this man do it? It was like he could read me like a book. I tried to listen to what he was saying. Just feel well that should be easy enough.

I feel his tongue and lips traveling down my ribs, to my sides, and across my stomach. It felt amazing. In my past experiences, although limited to only two people, never took the time to explore my body.

I could feel my blood heating up and he traveled lower, surely he wouldn't...

Knox leaned back and grabbed my legs, spreading them wider to accommodate his wide shoulders. Before I could question him, his hands pushed my legs even further, allowing him to view...well everything.

"Sophia, you are so beautiful. Your pussy is dripping and you smell intoxicating. You are a feast waiting to be eaten."

His finger began to stroke my lips back and forth, up and down. And I swear that more of my wetness dripped onto the sheets. His slow methodical ministrations were driving me insane as my body began a steady climb.

The muscles in my stomach and thighs began to twitch.

"That's it baby, just feel. You like me petting your pussy don't you? I can tell as your essence is quickly coating my fingers, damn it is so fucking sexy to watch your body come alive under my fingers. To watch your lips quiver under each pass of my finger."

His words were like throwing gasoline onto a fire. Igniting me even more. Who knew dirty talk could be so arousing. He continued to coax my body closer to the edge as he played, teased and stroked my lips and clit.

My hands gripped harder, finally understanding why he asked me to hold on as this was one hell of a ride.

His mouth inhaled me. Causing my body to arch painfully towards him, searching for more. His strong hands seized my rocking hips and secured me to the bed, keeping my still as his mouth worked miracles.

The only sounds in the room were my heavy breathing and the slurping of his mouth as he drank from my body. His lips focused their attention on to the little nub as he drew it in between his teeth and sucked hard.

"OH...KNOX...please..."

Moaning his approval from my outburst, sent me closer to the edge. Hoping that this time I would finally get to jump off.

Releasing my hips he place one hand on my stomach and his other traveled down my leg. As he continued to fuck me with his tongue, he eased a finger into my tight passage.

My head began to thrash from side to side, the twitch had grown to a full tremor, as my legs shook uncontrollably.

Inserting another finger, he began to stretch me, as his fingers tunneled through my passage. After a few more passes he landed on something that had me screaming his name.

And there it is...was whispered against my clit.

Jesus, what the hell was that? I thought it was a myth that every woman had a g-spot, well dammit was I wrong. Why the hell didn't I know that?

Knox's fingers continued to manipulate the sacred spot as his lips and tongue persistently pushed me closer...and closer...

Before I could register what was happening, my body instantly seized up before it broke off into a million pieces. Heat surged throughout my body as fire consumed me, leaving me breathless and a bit disoriented.

I tried to push him away as it was too much for me to handle, but he refused to let up as he pushed me even further, making me ride the wave until the end.

It was when my body finally sagged back into the bed that he eased back. Looking down at him he licked his lips as he moaned.

Kissing his way up my stomach, he covered my body with his, allowing me to feel him completely. Even with all of his clothes on, I could still feel the muscles that lay beneath them. Feeling his arousal as he slowly rocked against me triggered my body into overdrive.

"See baby, definitely not broken."

Oh the smug bastard just had to rub it in. I lifted my legs to surround his waist and my arms around his neck, pulling him down to me, surprising him.

I could smell myself on his lips, but for some reason it didn't disgust me. Instead I pulled him down further until I could capture some of the flavor.

Humph...not bad tasting. Releasing him from the kiss, he smiled down at me.

"Well stud, that was one and I remember you promising multiply..."

Throwing his head back he laughed. "Oh baby...it will be my pleasure."

Over the next several hours he proved his ability time after time after time...

Damn this man and his over confidence.