Chapter Ten

THE SEVENTH YEARS STUDENTS AT HOGWARTS ARE BUSY PREPARING THEIR N

THE SEVENTH YEARS STUDENTS AT HOGWARTS ARE BUSY PREPARING THEIR N.E.W.T.s. The exams will take place in less than two months. The group of friends are now hanging out in the Gryffindor boys dormitory.

"I can't believe school is ending in like 3 months." Peter sighed.

"I can't believe I'm in my second trimester." Solis sighed. She had begun showing a lot more baby bumps than ever. Her usual clothes doesn't fit her the way she wants them to anymore. The fact that she has to use the uncomfortable disillusionment charm is also nerve-racking.

"13 weeks huh?" James asked.

"Yep." With the pop on the 'p'. "We're going to have another check-up with someone from St.Mungo. Maybe even a gender reveal." Sirius said.

"Can we wait until the baby's out, for the gender reveal. I don't want to know now. I want a surprise." Solis beamed.

Sirius smiled and nod, he looked at the mother of his child. She definitely has that pregnancy glow.

"I don't really care about their gender. I just hope our little bean is healthy." The father-to-be grinned.

"You guys will probably have a beautiful baby. I mean I hope the baby's not a little jerk like their daddy over here." Stella chimed in.

"Hey!" Sirius protested.

"Agreed." Gwen added.

"You too Gwen?!"

Gwen ignored her best friend and rolled her eyes, "Sols, I don't understand what made you say yes to sleep with him."

"Actually, she was the one who asked me." Sirius smugly said.

"What?! Why did you think it was a good idea? I mean its Sirius, for Merlin sake. No offense Paddy." Gwen bewildered.

"Offense taken."

"Well, I just thought why not? I mean it is like you said, he's Sirius Black. I wanted to know if he was what all the girls are fawning over for." Solis admitted, "Let's just say it was meh." She teased. That's one big fat lie. The group laughed.

"Damn Padfoot. You got nothing on the pregnant lady." Remus joked.

Sirius smirked, "That's not what you said that night when I-"

"Can we not talk about your sexual intercourse?" Stella interrupted. "I won't ever get that out of my mind so please stop ahead."

The group laughed again. The boys except Sirius drank some firewhiskey that they hid under their bed.

"You're not gonna drink Padfoot?" James asked as he drank a shot of firewhiskey.

"No. I- Solis is pregnant heavier than before. I want to be sober to take care of her." The grey-eyed boy replied.