Chapter 10

Sarafina's P.O.V-

My brothers can't possibly in the Mafia right? But why did they have guns?

 Ugh I'm so confused right now. I'm in front of my brother's house door debating in going on or not. 

Either way I'll have to deal with it later or sooner. I grabbed the door handle and opened the door and closed it quietly. I walked to the living room.

The house is awfully quiet. 

When I walked in I froze.

 All the boys were there and they turned their heads. I looked at Antonio and you could see anger in his eyes.

 "Where were you?" He asked

 "I was with my friends I told you" I reply

 his eyes went dark.

 "Who are these friends of your that you had to-"He paused to check the time on his expensive watch "come back at 2am in the morning I clearly said you get back at 11pm" He scolded.

 "Ohkay don't need to get all mad" I said coolly 

"Don't get all mad, Of course I'm mad you come back 2 in the morning we don't know your whereabouts do you know how worried I was" He said calmly but you could hear the anger in his voice.

Worried? for me? No one in my entire life has said that to me and if they have it's probably fake 

"Worried?" I whispered to myself.

 "Yes, we were worried Bambina you should have at least informed us you would be coming this late" Lorenzo spoke calmly.

 Then I remembered all of them having guns in their hands. They are keeping secrets from me. 

I looked around the living room where I was an hour ago holding an arrow in Vito's head. The living room looks like nothing happened here. 

How the hell did they fix the window so quickly? 

"Okay fine, I'm sorry I didn't mean to worry all of you" I said softly I saw Antonio's eyes soften a little

 "It's fine, Just next time inform us please" Antonio said more gently now.

 I nodded my head not in the mood to use my voice.

Then Lorenzo yawned "Now that's over I'm going to go and have my beauty sleep" 

 I saw Leonard roll his eyes from the corner of my eyes.

 Lorenzo stood up and walked out the living room but not before patting my head I slapped his hand away and glared at him, my mouth slightly going upwards Leonard followed him. 

Then Antonio's phone rang and he walked out of the living room. I'm left with Vito and Gavino.

I looked over Vito's direction he was looking down his lap did I scare him? 

After all he was the only one without a gun then I looked over Gavino who was already looking at me more like intensely staring at me like his trying to figure something out it made me kind of uncomfortable then suddenly Vito stood up.

 "I'm going to sleep" He murmured and walked out of the living room. 

Now I'm left with Gavino who was still staring at me then I got tired. 

"What" I finally snapped. 

He still kept his gaze on me; he kept quiet.

 I sighed in annoyance. I was about to stand up but then he spoke 

"Why?" He asked as I looked at him confused 

"Why what?" I was still confused on why he suddenly asked me why.

Gavino's P.O.V -

"Why what?" She asked, confused.

 Does she think I'm stupid? My brother's might not see it even though it's right in front of our eyes.

I stared at her. 

I heard her sigh "If you're not going to say anything I'm going to be on my way to bed" she was about to walk out but I stopped her.

"I know" I said slowly not wanting anyone to hear our conversation.

 She froze and her eyes were wide. She slowly turned her head to face me 

"K-know what?" she stuttered. 

Nervous I see. I narrowed my eyes at her 

"Sarafina, I know" I repeated myself

 "Why." I asked again

 she was slowly shaking her head.

 "I-I don't k-know what your talking about" She replies stuttering

 "Don't lie Black Rose" I said lowly she stared at me her eyes wide. 

I knew it

"How?" She whispered 

"I put the pieces together" I reply

 she nodded her head.

 "I had too." She said to me sitting on the couch I followed her gesture.

 "I'm not mad Sarafina" I say

 she looked at me 

"But what do you mean you had too?" I asked her.

 She was in deep thoughts while I waited for her answer 

"Not here" She said looking around to see if anyone heard

 I nodded my head in understanding 

"Then when Sarafina?" I asked calmly 

"Tomorrow I promise" She said.

Sarafina P.O.V-

He knows. Damnit. This would have happened sooner or later they would eventually find out. I can't kill them, that is final. 

Then maybe I can kill Dimitri. I was in deep thoughts now. Dimitri is a messed up man even worse than the people I've dealt with he has done cruel things. 

Things like Human trafficking. I've never tried to stop him since he has a lot of power, something I don't have but maybe there is a slight chance I can ruin that son of a bitch and I'll need help.

 Gavino was patiently waiting for my answer "Not here" I said looking around he nodded his head in understanding.

 "Then when Sarafina?" He asked calmly, 

"Tomorrow I promise" I said.

My eyes were slightly closing and darkness was consuming me. I leaned onto Gavino and darkness consumed me but not before hearing Gavino 

"Goodnight Il mio amore" He whispered.

Hope tomorrow goes as planned.

_______________________________________________________

Hope you liked this chapter!:)

Comment and vote!

Have a nice day!<3 

*EDITED*