Interrogation, Fight, Call!!

Ch - 17

Sana walking on the corridor just then someone call her from back, "Don't you promise to help me?" Sana turns back and saw Irish standing there.

Sana takes a breath and move towards her, "Yes, i am trying." Irish clenched her teeth and says, "Then why you still didn't
find anything. It's tuff for me to stay in this world."

Sana look at the surrounding and says, "Relax Irish, i.. i will definitely find something today."

Irish hold her hand and says, "Do one thing, go to my friends. They can tell you about the person." Sana remove her hand because the hold is very tight and says, "Ohk i will find out soon."

Irish nodded her head and go from there. Sana huffs and move to the backyard of college where the gang is always present.

Sidharth enter the classroom with smile but it vanished as soon as he saw that sana is not present here.

He frowns because according to the information kushal gave her, she never missed any class.

Then why suddenly she break her rule today. Is she in some trouble? He scratch his forehead and says, "Tomorrow i will take some tests so, prepare well for your test. It's a free class today."

Saying so he leave from there and move to the garden where she always sit in her me time. But today she is not there. He scratch his head and move towards the ground.

Sana come to the backyard and saw a group of boys sitting on a stairs and enjoying their drugs session.

Sana takes a deep breath and says by coming closer to them, "Hey, are you Irish's friends?" They turns towards her and stare her from top to toe.

One of the boy says, "What do you want? This? He says by showing the drug packet. Sana look at the other side and says, " Listen i know someone asks you to made Irish a drug addict."

The boys stand up and says,"What the fuck are you saying?" Sana says by pointing finger towards them, "Don't act, if you not telling me the truth, then i will open your this racket in front of police."

The boy clenched his teeth and going to hold her jaw just then someone held him by his neck and throw in the floor. Sana turns back and saw sidharth standing there.

Looking at him, it is clearly visible how angry he is right now. Sana is going to say something to him but he cut her in between and says, "Go to your room right now."

His dark black eyes are spitting fire, brows are collided. Sana for the first time saw him in this way, she gulp down her saliva and says, "sidharth.. "

He close his eyes says a bit loud, "Shehnaaz i said just leave from here." Sana didn't say anything after this because for the first time he takes his name out of princess, it's shows how damn angry he is right now.

She nodded her head and leave from there quietly. He clenched his teeth and look towards the boy. He already can't able to get up because of the push.

The other is going to run but kushal come there with some other peoples.

Sidharth look at him and says, "Take them all to our place, today night all get their punishment together."