Chapter 33

Aarav's POV

It's been two days and I have not seen Sachi after that unpleasant meeting at her apartment. I got busy with the office work. I use to go early in the morning and come late. I was missing her so much. I want to go and meet her but the way she reacted last time was stopping me.

Mom asked me to go with Riddhima and do my wedding shopping. I was feeling uneasy with each passing day. The wedding was near and my brain and heart were doing summersault with each other.

I entered the mall and called Riddhima. Soon I found her, she waved at me.

"Can we eat something? I am really hungry." She said.

"Yes sure." I said.

We went to the food court and placed our order started searching table to sit. We found a table at a distant corner. After few minutes I went and brought our order. I gave her it.

"Now tell me everything." She said.

"What you want to know?" I asked her.

"About you and Sachi. There is definitely something going on between both of you. From the past two days I am dying of curiosity. Tell me everything. How you met here? Why you both look at each other with longing eyes? Everything." She said with excitement.

"It's nothing like that." I said.

"Lie as much you want but tell me how you both met?" She asked me. I decided to tell her the truth.

"That day when you called me after reaching Mumbai. I was in Chandigarh for an important property deal but the deal was not signed so I decided to tour the city. I was driving alone in the car. I didn't even realise that I came a bit far from the city center. Somebody suddenly dashed with my car. I came out to check if nobody was harmed. It was Sachi. She was standing there with her eyes shut looking scared. She had ran away from her wedding." I said and she was looking at me with wide eyes.

"She slowly opened her eyes. Her eyes were showing so many emotions. She looked at me for a mere second and my heart stopped beating. She looked like a beautiful, pious goddess in her pink bridal lehenga. Ever thing else faded, I had all my focus on her. Abheer is right. She always has a smile on her face but that day her smile was missing. She looked scared. She asked me to drop her at the bus station and sat in my car." I said and saw Riddhima smiling at me. Why is she smiling.

" We were about to reach the bus station but some people came and surrounded my car and placed guns on our head and made us sit in their car. Sachi's family us marry as they thought we both loved each other. We tried to convince them that we don't know each other but our efforts went in vain. We both got married that day as guns were placed on my head." I said and her smile vanished.

"How can you do this? Didn't you feel that you were cheating on me? How could you do something like this? You played with not just mine but everyone's feeling. Why you didn't tell me all this?" she said in a sad tone. Did I hurt her? Is she angry on us?

"I know, I should have told you but it slipped from my mind. I didn't cheat you. I am sorry to hurt you." I said and looked down. Sachi was right. I never thought about Riddhima's feeling. I heard her laughing. She was sad few moments back. What happened to her? Why is she laughing?

"Look at your face. I was joking. I am not hurt. I am just surprise to hear your story. Destiny brought you both together in a very dramatic way." She said with a smile. I am happy that she didn't blame either of us.

"Did you confess your love to her?" She asked.

"No. I don't love her." I said.

"You know, you are a complete idiot. The way you described your first meet anybody can say that you fell in love with her form the time you first saw her. The way you described her beauty, it can be done only when you love someone. The way you were ready to pounce on Abheer when he hugged her clearly showed that you were jealous. The way your expression changed when Abheer said that Sachi is going on a date were priceless. Even a five year old can say that you are madly and immensely in love with her." She said.

"No I am not in love with her. We both our getting divorce." I said her but the words were more like for me.

"What? Why? Oh! yes we both are getting married." She said.

"Why are you calm regarding all this? Looking you so calm is making me more worried." I asked her.

"I already told you that I agreed to get married to you because of my parents wish. I don't have any expectation from you." She said.

 You love somebody right?" I asked her.

"That is not important. The important question is why you want to get tied in this suffocated marriage? When you can get her and spend your life with your love?  " She asked me.

"I don't love her." I said.

"Deny as much you want. I know you will realise it soon. Probably, after seeing her in pink lehenga but the point is she will be wearing the lehenga for somebody else on her wedding day and you will be left with nothing but regret of loosing her and letting her go." She said. The thought of her getting married to somebody else was making me upset. 

"Let's go" I said in anger.

We were about to come out of the food  court. I saw Sachi. Am I dreaming? She was talking with a man and smiling at him. She was gesturing him to forgive her. I was not able to see him as his back was facing me. Who is he? She nodded. What did he ask her?

"It is Sachi. Right?" Ridhima said.

We started moving towards them and Riddhima waved at her. Sachi waved back and the man turned. What the hell is Samarth doing here with her? Why did she said sorry to him? She nodded her head. Did she agree to go on a date with him? I will kill him.

"Hi! Buddy." He said with a bright smile. I looked at Sachi but she was not looking at me. She can talk with him but not me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him in a bit rude tone. He looked at me in surprise.

"I am here to do shopping for your wedding as your bride is my dear cousin and Mom strictly told me to do my shopping today as I might not get time later." He said. They both are cousin. Why I didn't know it?

"How did you end up getting so big stain on your shirt Bhai?" Riddhima asked him.

"A beautiful girl dashed with me spilling her coffee on me." He said and looked at Sachi. She was smiling shyly. How dare he to call her that? How dare he to flirt with her? Why is she not stopping him?

"It seems that you are still lost in the beauty of that girl" Riddhima said.

 "Come with me I will buy you a new shirt." She said that means she dashed with him. He was talking about her. How dare he to say that about her?

"OK. Your order is my command." He said bowing his head. What the hell is he doing? He is flirting with her and she is naively smiling at him.

"Done Let's go." Sachi said. They started going out of the food court. I started following them.

"Where are you going Aarav?" Riddhima asked me.

"I thought Samarth might want to join us for shopping so was going behind him." I said

"I don't think he needs our company. It seems like he got the perfect company. I think, I might get a bhabhi soon." She said. What is she trying to say? Is she talking about Sachi? I started following them. Riddhima was calling me from behind but I kept moving. 

*******************************************

I hope you all are keeping well🥰🥰💕💕

Did you all like this chapter??????????

Do vote and comment.....................

Share this story with your friends.................

Do follow me guyssss...............