• CHAPTER 1 •

'WELCOME FEAST'

---

"Please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and their headmistress, Madame Mixime!"

The large door swung inwards, the girls where confidently strode in, heads held high with pride, there powder blue hats sat on their hair on an angle. All eyes shot to the dancing girls, many jaws hung open in awe.

The ceiling had twinkling stars above them, darkened clouds hovered above the floating candles, the light of the wax candles eliminated the whole room.

The two table on either side of the isle, ties with crimson and gold bound together on the left side, yellow and black on another table. To the far tables of green and blue, both uniforms with an strip of silver, two rather small tables were added obviously for the Veela girls and the Durmstrang boys.

Fleur and Amora shared a smile before they stepped forward, as they tucked there hands behind their back.

Their heels clicked on the hard cobble floor, before all the girl sigh, extending their arms out Elegantly to the left side, where the students wore black and yellow ties with the embroidered badger on the right of there robes.

Halfway down the hall, the girls started to dance, pale blue butterflys fly out from the girls hands, most of girls file to the left side, as Fleur and Amora span gracefully, their blue skirts whirled around the as they spun.

Cheers erupted as the two girls linked arms and bowed, whistle Traveled around the hall, the noice ringed in her ears.

"Amora? What are they saying?" Fleur whispered as she stood at the top of the blue table, Natalia smiled "we nailed it?"

Amora smirked, tucking an strand of her golden locks behind her ear, "yep!".

The hall when silent, Dumbledore climbed behind his lectern, his voice echoed threw out the great hall, "and now our friends from the north, the Durmstrung boys and their headmaster Igor Karkaroff!"

The large door opened again, tall boys in brown wool and fur mixed in. Slamming their metal staffs into the ground. The staffs whirled in the air, all the girl drooling over them apart from Amora. She knows most of the boy that came from Durmstrung are rude and selfish.

"Albus," Karkaoff smiled politely, moving towards towards the professor Dumbledore.

"Igor," Dumbledore chuckled.

"I trust you will make our guest welcome," Dumbledore said with an polite tone of voice,
"Now, Beauxbatons students may sit with the ravenclaw and Durmstrang student can sit with slytherin," he said, motion his hand to point At the two tables.

Fleur led all of the Beauxbatons girls toward the table full of students with blue and silver robes and ties. They slide themselves onto the bench, straightening their uniform underneath the table.

Suddenly silver plates full of food appeared on the table, meats, cheeses, breads and others, the Beauxbatons girls look at her headmaster waiting for her to give them permission to eat.

"Qu'est-ce que c'est?" Natalia said, sending her friends an confused look, point at the unfamiliar food.

"In English please," Fleur said with an small grin on her lips, "you know we all need to practice our English, well except from Amora."

Amora rolled her eyes, at her sister before Natalia continued to talk, Natalia repeated her self, "what is it?"

"To be honest i don't know, Amora you know?"

Amora looked up from her food, and smiled at her friend, "it's an Yorkshire pudding, it's eating with beef and vegetables normally."

"Pudding?" Natalia said raising one of her eyebrow at Amora, "with vegetables and beef?"

"No, not that type of pudding," Amora giggled, "it's taste like an pancake, it's just weirdly shaped that's all."

Natalia cut into an Yorkshire pudding, placing an small piece in her mouth. Her eyes lit up with delight and reached for another piece, "C'est magnifique!"

Amora and her elder sister smiled and giggled at each other, before mountains of ice cream and stacks of jelly appeared on the table.