Published version of Devils Inc. out today!

The published version of Devils Inc. is out today!

Read for free in Kindle Unlimited!

When Rachel accidentally signs her soul away to the Devil, she must join forces with a snarky Angel and a morally dubious Bad Omen to stop the Apocalypse.

I can't believe the day is finally here! I'm so excited to bring you this new revamped version of Devils Inc.! And I can't wait for you to follow Rachel into a world of snarky Angels, Bad boy Omens, dangerous Demons, and deals with the Devil!

If you'd like to get hold of a copy you can purchase Devils Inc. in paperback and ebook from Amazon! Link in my profile (click here ---> LEPalphreyman ) or search on Amazon!

If you get hold of a copy and post a pic on social media, please tag me so I can share! I'm LaurenPalphreyman on Instagram!

T R A I L E R

FAQ

Wait! What? Devils Inc. is being published?

Yes! In case you missed it, an all new version of Devils Inc. comes out in paperback and ebook today! You can read the first few chapters of the published version here on Wattpad!

 comes out in paperback and ebook today! You can read the first few chapters of the published version here on Wattpad!

Is it different from the Wattpad version?

Yes! The Wattpad version was a very rough first draft. I posted chapters for you as I was writing it and I was figuring out the story for myself while I was doing so!

The published version has been edited! I revised and rewrote parts with a clearer idea of who the characters were, what the plot was, and what the story was that I wanted to tell. Then I worked with two amazing editors who helped me to tear it apart and put it back together again in the best way possible!